Unisys Recruitment 2020 For Services Desk Associate in Bangalore: The recruiters of Unisys have scheduled the Unisys Recruitment For Services Desk Associate Role. So, candidates who are interested to work as a Service Desk Associate can apply for Unisys Recruitment 2020 Drive. Before attending Unisys Recruitment in Bangalore, the interested candidates must have 6 months of IT Service Desk experience & previous experience providing Level 3 support for MS Office. Go through this page to know about Unisys Recruitment For Services Desk Associate. Moreover, at the end of this page, we have provided the direct application link to apply for Unisys Recruitment 2020 Drive. For more information about Unisys Jobs, visit the official website unisys.com.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Unisys Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Job Role||Services Desk Associate|
What Success Looks Like In This Role?
Responsible for providing the first-line of post-sales telephone technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems, and/ or applications for customers and/ or employees. Answers basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions to correct common failures. Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering. Typically provides technical support for internal and external customers. Escalates complex problems to a higher level of expertise within the organization.
- Champion, implement, or support change
- 1st Level telephone and other media contact support
- Accurately document calls and incidents
- Strive for a high level of first contact resolution
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware, and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient, and friendly customer service.
- Become multi-skilled as workload changes occur within the Service Centre
- Perform appropriate diagnostics to initiate problem management workflow process
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels
- Maintain data accuracy in our contact management system
- Assign incidents and requests to the correct support group
- Act as a single point of contact on incidents and problems logged
- Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight
- Provide clients with a reference number for their incident/ request
- Understand various media sources that interface with the Service Desk
- Identify process efficiencies within the Service Centre and to take corrective action to implement change
- Discover and document process and procedures which need to be published to the team or on the Knowledgebase
- Ability to comprehend and uphold Unisys Policies and Procedures (including time reporting, attendance, etc)
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
You will be successful in this role if you have
- Education, training, and/ or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/ or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery
- Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level
- 6 months previous experience providing Level 3 support for MS Office, MS Exchange, and MS windows networks
- Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts
- 6 months of IT Service Desk experience.
About Unisys Company
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision. Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities, and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work.
Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a globally diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
How To Apply For Unisys Recruitment 2020 Drive?
- Click on the link provided below or visit the official site @ unisys.com.
- Then go through each and every section on the page.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- There are 5 steps to complete the application process.
- Then fill all the details in each and every step.
- Click on the submit button.
- If you want an application form, you can download it for further usage.
Click Here To Apply for Unisys Recruitment 2020 Drive for Service Desk Associate in Bangalore
Candidates who want to know more information about IT Jobs, Walkins, Govt Jobs, etc… Visit our website FreshersNow.Com. By clicking Ctrl + D to bookmark our website and get daily notifications. If you want any clarity, drop your query in the comment section below.