United Airlines Hiring Freshers as Fleet Engineer…!!! Candidates who are looking for United Airlines Jobs 2019, those aspirants must check this page. We had provided complete information regarding United Airlines Recruitment 2019. The United Airlines representatives are going to hire B.E, B. Tech candidates. So, utilize this opportunity and apply for the latest United Airlines Jobs in Gurgaon.
United Airlines offering a job opportunity for the role of Fleet Engineer. So, eligible and interested candidates can apply for United Airlines Recruitment 2019. We have provided the link to apply for the United Airlines Hiring 2019 Frese to the end of this page. For more information regarding the United Airlines Recruitment 2019 can check the below sections of our page.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
United Airlines Hiring 2019 – Details
|Company Name||United Airlines|
|Job Role||Fleet Engineer|
|Job Category||Tech Ops/ Maintenance – Management & Administrative|
United Airlines Company Profile
United Airlines is a major American airline headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. Moreover, the United operates a large domestic and international route network, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region. United’s shared purpose is “Connecting People Uniting the World.” We are more focused than ever on our commitment to customers through a series of innovations and improvements designed to help build a great experience. Together, United Airlines and United Express operate approximately 4,900 flights a day to 356 airports across five continents.
In 2018, United and United Express operated more than 1.7 million flights carrying more than 158 million customers. United is proud to have the world’s most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. Furthermore, the United operates 783 mainline aircraft and the airline’s United Express carriers operate 561 regional aircraft. United is a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides service to 193 countries via 28member airlines.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Utilizing a wide variety of United and vendor resources, component engineers analyze component failure modes, research solutions, execute authorizing documentation including maintenance program changes and monitor the performance of these improved solutions. Provide cross-utilization skill support of systems and avionics subject matter experts and reliability engineers. Take a leadership role in ensuring United’s technical excellence in the area of assigned responsibility.
- Gather relevant data, report shop findings and initiate corrective action in support of root cause determination on in-service problems or operational issues
- Disposition technical engineering issues and write concise technical documents for the testing, repair, and overhaul of components to comply with manufacturer documents or leg
- Investigate, develop & implement repair processes, procedures for assigned components as well as ad hoc requests
- Efficiently use a variety of sources for developing effective repair schemes for boosting component reliability within acceptable cost parameters
- Study, analyze, and seek solutions within a multi-departmental team for production issues related to design, operation, performance, modification, or repair of components.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
United Airlines Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical) and/ or equivalent work experience
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) course completed from a reputable institution approved by DGCA with relevant airline experience may be considered
- Knowledgeable of airworthiness, repair substantiation criteria, and regulatory requirements
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of the interview required to meet job qualifications
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
United Airlines Preferred
- Specific knowledge of 14 CFR Part 25, 121 and 145 & background in engineering maintenance support preferred including familiarity with test equipment
- Strong written/oral communication skills, data-focused, able to work in a team environment, project management, analytical skills
- Proficient in interpreting Component Maintenance Manuals and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) service bulletins, drawings, and other technical data
- Background in engineering component maintenance support or Aircraft maintenance
How To Apply For United Airlines Recruitment 2019 Drive?
- Give a click on the below-given link.
- Then, a page showing the details of the United Airlines hiring appears on the screen.
- Go through the complete details of the United Airlines job details, essentials, etc.
- After all, click on the Apply Now button.
- Login using an Email ID and the Password.
- Or else, if you are a new user, then, click on the new user.
- For creating a profile click on the New user.
- Then the page will be redirected.
- Fill the details, Email ID and Password.
- Finally, click on the Register button.
To Apply For United Airlines Recruitment 2019 Drive: Click Here
We hope that all the aspirants who are seeking the latest United Airlines jobs in Gurgaon will be benefited from the latest information given here. So, keep checking our Freshers Now page to know the more updates.