Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 | Registration, Eligibility, Benefits: The Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana is a very useful Scheme of the Ministry for Human Resource Development (MHRD). The main goal of the Scheme is linking the Higher Education Institutions with a minimum of 5 villages. Through these institutions, there will be an increase in the economic and social development of the village groups with their knowledge.
The interested candidates who want to apply for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Scheme 2020 can go through the details like eligibility and process of application. This site consists of the necessary information such as benefits, features, process, & status of the application, etc.
- 1 Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
- 2 Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Eligibility Guidelines
- 3 Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Benefits
- 4 Required Documents for the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana
- 5 How to Apply for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana?
- 6 Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020|
|Announced by||Government of India|
|Benefits||The villages will be developed through the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||The rural area’s people in India|
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Eligibility Guidelines
- Only the Higher Educational Institutional colleges of India are eligible for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana.
- The AISHE code must be necessary for the Higher Educational Institution.
- The rural development activities must contain the involvement of Higher Educational Institution.
- The surrounding villages of a minimum of 5 must be identified by the Higher Educational Institution.
- The Higher Educational Institution must require 2 faculty members to participate in rural development activities.
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Benefits
- It is a better way to help for the formation of inclusive India and to change the procedure of development of villages with the advantages of Institutions.
- The people in rural areas can study and also develop their skills with the help of Higher Educational Institutions for rural development, local rural communities.
- Through the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana, the villages will form groups and links with some educational institutions for economic and social development.
Required Documents for the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana
- Letter to DC
- Institutional bank statement or mandate form
- AISHE code
- Coordinator and Head of Information Institute
- Email ID and mobile number
- Plan for adoption of number and name of people in the village.
How to Apply for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana?
- Go to the official website at unnatbharatabhiyan.gov.in
- Hit the JOIN UBA option on the homepage.
- Then you will see the popup page with the eligibility for registration and hit the option “Proceed” for a new page.
- Now you will see the page registration form.
- Finally enter the required details in the form such as name, address, mobile number, etc., and submit the form.
- Go to the Pl login or SEG login of the allowed site with the login ID and password by the organizations.
To Check Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 Details: Click HERE
All the details about the Latest Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 are shared throughout this article. To find more such Government Schemes, do not forget to bookmark Freshers Now.
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana?
The Ministry of Human Resource Development started the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana for the development of rural areas people. The group of villages will be selected and links to the educational institutions for their growth.
What is the mode of application form for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana?
The candidates can apply for the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana through the site i.e., https://unnatbharatabhiyan.gov.in/. For detailed information, visit our website.
Who are eligible for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana?
The Higher Educational Institutional colleges of India with the AISHE code are eligible for the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana.
What is the benefit of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana?
The villages will develop economically and socially. They can also easily study and develop their skills.