UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020 @ mahilakalyan.up.nic.in | Application Form, Eligibility, Benefits: Uttar Pradesh Government is introducing the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020. The scheme is started by the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath. The aim of this UP Bhagya Laxmi Scheme is to encourage Girl Child Birth and to stop feticide. Under the scheme of Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana 2020, an amount of 50,000 rupees will be given to the newborn girl child and the mother of the girl will get 5100 rupees.
By the age of 21 years, the girl will get a total of 2 lakh rupees amount from the government. Below you can check the information on the Yogi Aditya Nath Scheme for Girls. We have provided here the Step by Step process for Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2020, and eligibility details.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana|
|Announced by||Uttar Pradesh State Government|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance for girls till 21 Years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Uttar Pradesh State Girl’s|
Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Benefits
- At the time of the birth of the baby girl, this scheme provides 50000 rupees to her and also 5100 rupees to her mother.
- When Girl went to the 6th class, she will get 6000 rupees.
- When the girl child went to the 8th class, she will get 5000 rupees.
- When Girl went to the 10th class, she will get 7000 rupees.
- When girl went to the 12th class, she will get 8000 rupees.
- The girl will get 200000 rupees till the age of 21 years
- Only the families who are native of Uttar Pradesh will get the benefits of this scheme.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Eligibility
- The annual income of the candidate family should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- Under UP Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2020, a girl’s marriage should not be below 18 years of age.
- After the birth of the child enrollment of birth should be done up to one year.
- Parents must be citizens of Uttar Pradesh state.
- It is vital to immunize the child from the Health Dept.
- All girls born in under poverty line (BPL) families after 31 Mar2006 are eligible to avail of benefits under this scheme.
Required Documents for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
- Aadhar Card of parents
- Residence certificate of Applicant.
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate of girl child
- Bank account passbook Details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana?
- Go to the website at mahilakalyan.up.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on download to get the application form of Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana.
- Print out that application form.
- Fill in the necessary information & upload the documents
- At last, submit your application form in the Anganwadi center or the office of the women’s welfare department.
- Then your application will successfully be applied.
To Check UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020 Complete Details: Click HERE
Like the information included about the Latest UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020? For more such details, always check Freshersnow.com.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020?
Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2020 is a Government Scheme to Provide Financial Assistance for Girl Child starting from birth.
Who Launched UP Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2020?
State Government of Uttar Pradesh State has launched the Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020.
What is the Assistance Amount Under UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020?
The girl will get around Rs. 2,00,000 rupees by the age of 21 years.
What are the Required Documents to Apply for UP Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2020?
Aadhar Card of parents, Residence certificate of Applicant, Income certificate of Parents, Caste certificate, Birth certificate of girl child, Bank account passbook Details, Mobile number, Passport size photo are the Required Documents to apply for Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020.