UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Here you are provided with the latest UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus. UPSC CISF AC Syllabus 2021 is available here. Candidates who have registered themselves for the UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment Test can get the UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant (Executive) Syllabus 2021 from this page.
Preparing for the exam without having the accurate UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Exam Syllabus topics is a wrong process. So, aspirants to get the UPSC CISF AC Syllabus topics just hit on the below-provided link in the table for the UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus PDF Download and refer to this complete page to know more details about UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Exam Pattern 2021 and Selection Process.
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Exam Syllabus 2021
|UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern PDF|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandants (Executive)|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Previous Question Papers|
|UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Admit Card|
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Selection Process
The 1st stage of the selection process for the UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant post is the Written Test. Candidates should get qualified in the written test to proceed for the Physical Efficiency Test (2nd stage). In the 3rd stage, the Medical Efficiency Test will be conducted for those candidates who are declared qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test. Finally,
the selected candidates in the Medical Efficiency Test will be called for Personality Test/ Interview conducted by the Commission.
- Qualifying Marks in Written Test.
- Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency
- Medical Standard Tests
- Interview/ Personality Test
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Exam Pattern PDF
The UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Exam comprises two papers i.e., Paper- I and Paper-II
- Paper-I (General Ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill) will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- There will be of total 150 questions for 300 marks.
- The time duration will be of 2 ½ hours).
- Paper-II will be of Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension.
- The paper will be given for 100 Marks.
- A duration of 2 hours will be allotted to complete the exam.
- The essay component can be written in English or Hindi medium.
- The medium of Précis writing and comprehension components will be in English medium only.
|Paper||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||General Ability and Intelligence||150 Marks (75 Questions)||2 and ½ hours|
|Professional Skills||150 Marks (75 Questions)|
|Paper-II||Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension||100 Marks||2 hours|
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Exam Syllabus – Subject Wise
Part A comprises General Mental Ability, General Science, Current Events of National and International Importance and General Awareness
General Mental Ability
The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including
numerical ability and data interpretation.
The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of
importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Science.
Current Events of National and International Importance
The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports,
governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations
The questions shall aim to test candidates’ general awareness and would inter-alia include questions to test basic knowledge of the history of India, Indian and World Geography as well as Indian Polity and Economy.
Part B comprises the Professional Skill test of the candidates in relation to an operational and administrative requirement of the Central Industrial Security Force and will broadly cover the following areas.
1. CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security;
- Industrial Safety and fire fighting;
- Disaster Management;
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion;
- Perimeter Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space;
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety;
- Bomb disposal;
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties.
- Cr. PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption, etc.)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights.
3. Computer Skills and Awareness
- Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
4. Service Rules and HR matters
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension: This paper shall test candidates’ ability to bring to fore his/ her ideas on the given essay topic, arrange them in a coherent, orderly, concise, understandable, and lucid manner effective and grammatically correct language free from spelling errors. Further, this shall test candidates’ ability to understand the given passages for précis-writing and comprehension and their skills to summarise the précis passage and reply to the short-answered questions on the comprehension passage.
|UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern PDF Important Link|
|To Download UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Hope that the provided information regarding UPSC CISF AC Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern will be helpful. Feel free to use the below comment section to share your queries and suggestions. We will approach you with quick replies. Aspirants get connected to the @ freshers now for more educational and employment updates.