UPTET Notification 2019 Released @ updeled.gov.in | Eligibility, Dates (Out), Apply Online: The officials of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) had started applications for UPTET 2019 from 1st November 2019. And the UPTET 2019 Notification had been released on 31st October 2019. As the Uttar Pradesh TET Notification is released on the official site, we have updated the below-provided links. And the direct link provided for the UPTET Application Form 2019 will be activated from 1st November 2019.
Update: UPTET 2019 Registration has been Started. Get the direct registration link from the end of this page.
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) is conducted to provide job to the candidates for Primary (Class I to Class V) as well as Secondary School (Class VI to Class VII) teachers in the Uttar Pradesh. There are two levels of UPTET i.e. Primary Level & Upper Primary Level. Candidates who qualify for paper-I can teach from Class I-V & who qualify for Paper-II can teach class VI-VIII. Make a note that the last date to apply is 22nd November 2019. Qualified Candidates can teach in any Govt. or Private Schools. So, check the UPTET Eligibility Criteria 2019 given here before applying.
You Can Also Check: ★ UP Govt Jobs
- 1 UPTET Notification 2019 – Information
- 1.1 UPTET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.2 Age Limit
- 1.3 Important Dates – Uttar Pradesh TET Notification 2019
- 1.4 Selection Process
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Steps To Submit Online UPTET Application Form 2019
- 1.7 Links – Uttar Pradesh TET Notification & Application Form 2019
UPTET Notification 2019 – Information
|Uttar Pradesh TET Notification 2019 – Dates, Online Application Form|
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)|
|UPTET 2019 Notification Release date||31st October 2019 (Released)|
|Online Application Form Status||1st November 2019 (Available Now)|
|Last Date to Submit Completed Registration/ Print Application Form||22nd November 2019|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPTET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants belong to Nepal/ Bhutan /Tibet are also eligible to apply.
Primary Teachers (Class I-V)
- Degree with Minimum 50% from U.G.C. recognized or law established university/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighters will be given for 5% in Degree & 2 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Degree with qualify in Special B.T.C. Training from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university. OR
- Any Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) (2 years) from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university. Eligible Candidates can OR
- Degree with 2 years B.T.C. Urdu Special Training in Uttar Pradesh from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university. OR
- 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
You Can Also Check: ★ Graduate Government Jobs
Upper Primary Teachers (Class VI-VIII)
- Degree with B.T.C. from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university & National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) OR
- Degree with 50% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution/ Degree (B.Ed)/ B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Intermediate with 50% & 4 years B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed from recognized by N.C.T.E./ U.G.C. OR
- Degree with a minimum of 45% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighter candidates will be given for 5%) & B.Ed OR
- Intermediate with a minimum of 50% & 4 years of Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- General: 18-35 years
- OBC: 18-38 years
- SC/ ST: 18-40 years
- PH: 18-45 years
Important Dates – Uttar Pradesh TET Notification 2019
|Notification Availability||31st October 2019 (Released)|
|Online Applications Starts||1st November 2019 (Available Now)|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||21st November 2019|
|Last Date for taking Print out of Complete Application||22nd November 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||12th December 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||22nd December 2019|
|Release of Answer Key||26th December 2019|
|The Last date of Submit objection of Answer Key||30th December 2019|
|Publishing of Final Answer Key||16th January 2020|
|Declaration of Result||21st January 2020|
All the candidates will be hired through the Written Test and Personal Interview.
You Can Also Check: ★ UPPSC Recruitment
|Categories||For paper I or II||Both the Paper I & II|
Candidates can make the payment of the UPTET Application Fee through online or offline mode by using the Internet Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ Internet Banking facility of other banks. For Offline payment, take a print out of the Challan of SBI bank.
Steps To Submit Online UPTET Application Form 2019
- Go to the official site of the UPTET @ updeled.gov.in.
- After that, you can check the UPTET 2019 link on the home page.
- Over there, candidates should click the Online Registration link.
- Read all the information given and then follow the instructions.
- Consequently, applying aspirants need to fill the details.
- Pay the UPTET Application Fee through online based on your category.
- Upload the required documents.
- Cross-check your details and then submit the Online UPTET Application Form 2019.
- After that, download the form and then take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
Links – Uttar Pradesh TET Notification & Application Form 2019
|Check Official UPTET Notification 2019 PDF||Click Here|
|Online UPTET Application Form 2019||Click Here | User Sign In – Link Is Active Now|
|UPTET 2019 Schedule||Check Here|
★ ★ Uttar Pradesh Employment News ★ ★
Hereby we hope that you all have noted the above-provided details regarding the UPTET 2019 Notification. And the above-provided links are activated as the complete schedule is out. So, keep in touch with our Freshers Now portal to get the updates.