Excellent Opportunity for all the B.E, M.E, M.Tech Freshers….!!! that the recruiters of Vestas are coming up with the Vestas Recruitment 2019 to hire suitable and skilled candidates for the Trainee Engineer – VPDC role. Furthermore, they are looking for people who are dedicated to working with their organization. Those who are looking for the Jobs In Chennai must and should have to check the current Vestas Recruitment 2019 article. If you perform well in the entire Vestas Recruitment Process 2019, then you can easily gain the desired and vacant role. Also, check the Vestas Eligibility Criteria 2019 and also the Online Applying Link attached to the end of this page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Vestas Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name Of The Company||Vestas|
|Qualification||B.E, M.E, M.Tech|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer – VPDC|
Vestas Eligibility Criteria 2019
Well, we suggest you check and satisfy the below given Vestas Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying and attending the Vestas Recruitment Process 2019.
- Currently pursuing or Just passed a B.E or M.E/ M.Tech degree within the field of Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical and Statistics, Data Analytics, Reliability
- Support VPDC teams in (Data Analytics /Condition Monitoring/Reliability/Performance teams) on Project execution
- Work with the team to ensure technical tasks related to Condition Monitoring, Data
- Analytics, Reliability, Performance, Product development are executed
- Manage and support Business support activities across Vestas value chain
- Participation in team meetings and projects
- Develop, Manage and Support the new tools, Process and their implementation across Vestas
- Learn while working
- Helping out the team on an ad hoc basis
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Through their industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with their customers, Vestas’ more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future. They invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Design Centre, Chennai, DC Plant & Hybrid Solutions, VPDC, IN
The Vestas Performance & Diagnostics Centre is a global department with a staff of more than 20 dedicated performance engineers having competencies in Analytics, Reliability, Condition monitoring, Performance monitoring, mathematics, statistics and physics and also Mechanical engineering & Data mining, Data Analysis. The department coordinates performance related activities with colleagues around the world.
- A strong academic record along with strong analytics software knowledge & capabilities – R Programming, Python, SQL, etc
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Good knowledge of Office applications and experience with PowerPoint, Excel, VBA
- Knowledge about Wind turbines and Gearbox, Generator would be added advantage
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
What Vestas Offer?
- They offer a truly global challenge in a project-oriented organization with excellent opportunities for cross-disciplinary and personal development, where the emphasis is placed on the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- For the right candidate, they support career opportunities and see this role being a good qualifier for further growth.
How To Apply For Vestas Recruitment 2019 Process?
Are you ready to attend the Vestas Recruitment 2019 Process? then, you have to check the Careers page of Vestas @ vestas.com. After that, you can select the qualifications and the location. Click on the Apply button as you are redirected to the new page. Soon after that fill all the details and then upload the asked documents. Submit the application form. Finally, attend the Vestas Recruitment 2019 Drive to work as Trainee Engineer – VPDC.
Online Applying Link For Vestas Recruitment 2019: Apply Now
Candidates who are eagerly in search of the Freshers Jobs In Chennai can easily gain the latest information about the Vestas Recruitment 2019 Drive. Furthermore, follow us on Freshers Now page so that you can know and notify with the exciting news.