Viasat Recruitment 2019 Drive – Software Engineer Jobs: Viasat officials are going to conduct the Viasat Recruitment 2019 Drive for the candidates who are seeking for the Viasat Jobs in Chennai. Also, this Viasat Recruitment For 2020 Batch Freshers will be the best chance for all the B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates. Check the below provided Viasat Eligibility Criteria 2019 from the below section before applying for the Viasat Recruitment 2019 Drive. The direct link for the Viasat Recruitment 2019 For Software Engineer in Chennai (2020 Batch Freshers) is inserted to the end of this page.
★ ★ Latest IT Software Jobs ★ ★
Viasat Recruitment 2019 Drive – Information
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Category||IT Software Jobs|
Viasat Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree – B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, IT or any related fields
- Exposure or desire to work with any of the following; Python, C/ C++, ReactJS, Ansible and many more in Software Development and Test Automation
- Experience with or desire to learn Linux
- Ability to travel up to 10%Open to work in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Who thrives at Viasat?
Those who believe there’s always a better way – and have the passion to pursue it. Across our diverse set of teams and businesses, in countries around the world, we share a commitment to ongoing learning which means endless opportunities to grow, influence, and make an impact. It’s no wonder that year after year our employee engagement survey scores continue to beat industry benchmarks. This is your chance to do the best work of your career in a culture that promotes pride in teamwork, trust, and collaboration.
- Minimum education: High School Diploma or GED
- Years of experience: 0-1 years
- Travel: Up to 10%
- Citizenship: Indian Citizenship required
- Clearance: None
Software Development Engineer
Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
You could be working on
- Virtualized wireless communications systems
- Distributed private & public cloud applications
- Systems & Cloud infrastructure
- Web applications
- IP Networks & controllers
How To Apply For Viasat Recruitment 2019 in Chennai?
- Go to the website of the Viasat @ www.viasat.com.
- The home page of the company will be displayed.
- Move to the Careers page.
- On that, you have to choose the fields based on your location, skills.
- Now, read all the information as stated there and then click on the Apply Now button.
- Fill all the details and then upload the documents.
- Submit the Online Viasat Application Form 2019.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- If need, you can carry the Online Submitted Application Form.
Apply Online For Viasat Recruitment 2019 For 2020 Batch Freshers: Click Here
Freshers Now will be back with the latest information given about the Viasat Recruitment 2019 Drive. So, if you have any doubt, then you can directly comment us in the below sections of this page.