VSSUT Admission 2020 @ vssut.ac.in | Application Form (Out), Dates, Eligibility: Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) officials released VSSUT M.Tech, M.Sc, Integrated M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D. 2020 Application Form. Moreover, the VSSUT Admission 2020 Process for M.Sc, M.Phil, and Ph.D. courses are based on Admission Test/ Interview, B.Tech OJEE/JEE (Main) score, and for M.tech valid GATE score is required. And the final date to submit the Online Form is 10th June 2020. Further, aspirants need to check the details of VSSUT M.Tech, M.Sc, Integrated M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D. 2020 Eligibility, Application Fee and apply with the help of the link provided below.
VSSUT Admission 2020 – Details
|University Name||Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT)|
|Admission Category||VSSUT Admission|
|Course||M.Tech, M.Sc, Integrated M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D. Courses|
|Start Date Of Application Forms||10th May 2020|
|Last Date Of Applying||10th June 2020|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
VSSUT Admission 2020 Eligibility
Aspirants can check the below-given eligibility and apply for the course eligible.
- B.Tech / B.Tech & M.Tech Dual Degree: Aspirants who had done with 10+2 pass or equivalent from a recognized board. And also aspirants having OJEE / JEE (main) scorecard are eligible to apply.
- M.Tech: Candidates completed B.Tech from a recognized university/ institution with a valid GATE score are eligible to apply.
- M.Sc: Graduation in the respective field is mandatory. B.Sc (at least 3 years) is required with 5 years Integrated M.Sc: Entrance exam conducted by VSSUT / OJEE / OJEE (Main) scorecard. 10+2 pass or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
- M.Phil: Candidates with not less than 48% of marks or equivalent grade at Masters Degree in the subject from any university or institute recognized by UGC/HRD of Govt. of India, are eligible to apply. Candidates qualifying UGC-CSIR-NET/ GATE/ SLET test and awardees of teacher Fellow (TF) from UGC are exempted from the entrance test.
- Ph.D.: Aspirants completed PG in the respective field (M.Tech/ M.E/ M.Sc (Engineering) for Engineering specialization) is mandatory. Entrance Exam conducted by VSSUT followed by Interview.
VSSUT Admission 2020 Application Fee
The VSSUT Admission 2020 Application Fee is Rs.500/- & Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates. And can be paid through VSSUT, Burla payable at SBI, Burla (Code – 2034 ) or Syndicate Bank, Burla (Code -8062) and send the same by Speed/ Regd.
How To Apply For VSSUT Admission 2020?
- Refer to the official site @ vssut.ac.in.
- The home page of Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) gets updated on the screen.
- After the home page is opened check for the M.Tech, M.Sc, Integrated M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D. Courses Admission notice.
- Click on the Notice and go through the apply online link of the apply.vssut.in
- Sign up with the details and click on submit button.
- Later on, Sign In and fill the application form.
- Then keep the reference number for safe which is useful further.
To Apply For VSSUT M.Tech, M.Sc, Integrated M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D. Admission 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Check VSSUT M.Tech, M.Sc, Integrated M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D. Admission Notice 2020: Click Here
Bookmark our website Freshers Now to have more latest updates about VSSUT Admission 2020 by pressing CTRL+D.
VSSUT Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the VSSUT M.Tech 2020 Application Fee?
The VSSUT M.Tech 2020 Application Fee for General is Rs. 500 & 250 for SC/ ST.
When will the VSSUT M.Tech 2020 Application Process be closed?
The VSSUT M.Tech 2020 Application Process will be available up to 10th June 2020.
What is the eligibility to apply for the VSSUT M.Sc course?
Aspirants having graduation in the respective field is mandatory. B.Sc (at least 3 years) is required with 5 years Integrated course are eligible to apply.
Is the VSSUT 2020 Admission process open?
Yes, the VSSUT 2020 Admission is open for M.Tech, M.Sc, Integrated M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D. Courses.