West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 Date (Out) | WB 1st Round MBBS/ BDS Rank List

West Bengal NEET Merit List

West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 Date (Out) @ wbmcc.nic.in | WB 1st Round MBBS/ BDS Rank List: Government of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare officials are going to announce the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020. And the officials have planned to announce the West Bengal NEET Rank List 2020 on 13th November 2020 After 6 PM. To save the time of the applicants, we have presented a quick link to check the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020. Also, we have given the step by step process to check the WB NEET Merit List 2020 from the official site. And the link to check the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 will be activated once the officials release it.



You Can Also Check: West Bengal NEET Counselling

West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 – Overview

West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 | Rank List
Name Of The OrganizationGovernment of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare
Name Of The ExaminationNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG)
Merit List Release Date13th November 2020 After 6 PM
CategoryMerit List
Admissions intoAdmission into the Under Graduate Medical, Dental, and AYUSH State Quota and Private College Management Quota/ NRI Quota and Pvt. College Central Quota (AYUSH).
Mode of Merit List DeclarationOnline
Official Websitewbhealth.gov.in
Counselling Sitewbmcc.nic.in

WB NEET Merit List 2020 – 85% State Quota Seats

The officials will announce the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 for Round 1 and Round 2. West Bengal MBBS Merit List will be prepared using NEET 2020 scores, NEET AIR, Domicile, etc. 85% State Quota Seats and the rest 15% of seats of medical courses MBBS and BDS come under the All India Quota.

West Bengal NEET Rank List 2020 – MBBS/ BDS

All the candidates can check the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 from the official site. By checking the West Bengal NEET Rank List 2020, applicants can know their rank. Moreover, the WB NEET Merit List will be announced on 13th November 2020.



West Bengal NEET Cut Off Marks 2020

Here we have discussed the details about the West Bengal NEET Cut Off Marks 2020. Candidates can know the West Bengal NEET Cut Off Marks 2020 which should be scored by the participants to qualify in the exam. Besides, you can check the previous year’s West Bengal NEET Cut Off Marks 2020 in this section.

CategoryCut Off in PercentageCut Off Marks – 2019
UR50%701-134
OBC/ SC/ ST40%133-107
General – PH45%133-120
OBC/ SC/ ST-PH40%119-107

Steps To Check West Bengal NEET 2020 Merit List

  • Move to the official site of the Government of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare @ wbmcc.nic.in.
  • Now, select West Bengal UG Medical/ Dental/ Ayush Counselling 2020 link.
  • Click on it and it will be directed to another page.
  • Candidates have to search for West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 for 1st Round.
  • After finding the link, press on it.
  • The West Bengal NEET Rank List 2020 will be shown.
  • Check the details and rank available on the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020.

To Check West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020: Click Here (Link Will Be Activated On 13th November 2020 After 6 PM)

For all the latest news about the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020, keep in touch with us at Freshers Now.

West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions

Is West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 has released?

No, the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 has not yet released.

Where can I check the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020?

Applicants can check the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 from the official site @ wbmcc.nic.in.

What is the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 Release Date?

13th November 2020 is the release date of West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020.

Can I get the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 through the post?

No, applicants have to check the West Bengal NEET Merit List 2020 from the official site through Online.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here