Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2020 For Catastrophe Modelling in Thane: The recruiters of Willis Towers Watson have announced a Drive on Catastrophe Modelling Role. On this page, all the aspirants can go through the detailed information about Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2020. Moreover, we have provided the direct application link to apply for Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2020 Drive. So, all the candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree graduates can attend for Willis Towers Watson Recruitment For Catastrophe Modelling. For more Willis Towers Watson Jobs, visit the website www.willistowerswatson.com.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
- 1 Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- 2 Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Information
- 3 Willis Towers Watson Recruitment For Catastrophe Modelling – Role Summary
- 4 Willis Towers Watson Recruitment in Thane – Duties, and Responsibilities
- 5 Education Qualifications
- 6 How To Apply For Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2020 For Catastrophe Modelling
Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Company Name||Willis Towers Watson|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Job Role||Catastrophe Modelling|
Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Information
Modeling natural catastrophe exposure is an exciting and rapidly expanding area of our business. The Catastrophe Analytics team assists clients and business units worldwide in understanding risk from natural perils such as windstorms, earthquakes, and floods, etc. The team is expanding to meet ever-growing client demands. Catastrophe risk analysts will be involved in processing and auditing data, running insured property portfolios against state-of-the-art third party and proprietary catastrophe models, and synthesizing the results. Catastrophe Risk Analysts may come from any background, but they should be able to adopt a methodical approach to problem-solving and be extremely comfortable with numbers and IT.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Willis Towers Watson Recruitment For Catastrophe Modelling – Role Summary
- Successful candidates will be degree educated, ideally, have knowledge of the insurance industry, and will be confident with computers and figures This position is based in Thane-India.
- The ideal candidate should display active and quick self-learning qualities along with the ability to work in different teams and contribute to knowledge sharing and other activities for team and individual development.
- The role requires deep analytical and organizational skills, the capability to see the wider picture while maintaining an eye for detail, and the ability to maintain a rigorous process and high-quality output under time pressure.
Willis Towers Watson Recruitment in Thane – Duties, and Responsibilities
Although the main goal of a catastrophe modeler is to produce probabilistic estimates of losses to insurance companies due to various perils including earthquake, windstorm, etc., the other duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Implementing changes to the data following client’s response to the audit report Preparing model input files & importing data into models using assumptions from the audit report Operating multiple, latest catastrophe models (Risk Link /Touchstone/RQE).
- Preparing data for auditing – data cleansing, data checks, and importing data from Excel, text, etc. into SQL Query Analyzer. Data auditing – creating summary reports of client provided exposure data including effective data editing in SQL.
- Understand the basic framework of Catastrophe Models and use it while creating reports and during discussions with stakeholders.
- Preparation of maps, graphs using various tools like ArcGIS, Spatial Key, etc. and various other reports using proprietary tools (iFM, ReCast, etc.).
- Modeling for various perils including earthquake, windstorm, flood, terrorism on the property as well as worker’s compensation exposures (Detailed and Aggregate models)
- Preparation of catastrophe modeling reports (loss reports, reinsurer reports, etc.) including result interpretation Undertake model sensitivity analysis of catastrophe modeling software.
- Be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in day to day to business and use it while discussing with stakeholders.
- Lead/assist on simple projects/accounts and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Code basic reinsurance treaties in models and enter basic reinsurance terms.
- Candidates who are from Bachelor’s degree are eligible to attend
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
How To Apply For Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2020 For Catastrophe Modelling
- Do a click on the link given below
- Note all the description given by the recruiters
- Then, click on the Apply Now Button
- A new page will be redirected
- Then login with User Name and Password
- Or if you are a New User, create an account
- Then fill all the details in the application form
- Click on the Submit Button
Click Here To Apply For Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2020 Drive in Thane
Hope all the aspirants got the required information about Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2020. For more details, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. If you want any clarification, drop your query in the comment section.