XIPHIAS Immigration Walkin 2018 is going to be conducted by the recruiters of the XIPHIAS Immigration Private Limited. And this XIPHIAS Immigration Walkin Drive 2018 is only for the Graduated candidates who have 3 years of relevant experience in the respective field.
Also, candidates who wish to work as Business Development Executive can attend the XIPHIAS Immigration Walkin Interview 2018 from 23rd December 2018 To 27th December 2018. Meanwhile, check the complete details of the XIPHIAS Immigration In Bangalore 2018 from the below sections. Get the updated information from our webportal @ FreshersNow.Com.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 XIPHIAS Immigration Walkin 2018 – Overview
XIPHIAS Immigration Walkin 2018 – Overview
|Company Name||XIPHIAS Immigration Private Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Business Development Executive|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 – INR 3,00,000 PA|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Industry||IT Software/ Software Services|
- Designation: Business Development Executive
- Dealing with clients interested to study, work or settle overseas.
- Daily responsibilities include preparing MIS of customer inquiry, consistently prospecting, pursuing, and closing new business
- Ability to sell to various levels of management and gain prospective new clients along with building client relationships will have an added advantage.
- Developing prospect lists and executing pre-determined targeted sales to generate new business, cold calling, proactively seek new avenues to attract prospective clients and marketing top candidates to clients.
- Day Shift Require excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing targets, team player and entrepreneurial drive to succeed.
- Job Location: Koramangala 6th block (Bangalore)
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Working Days: Mon-Fri (5 Days)
XIPHIAS Immigration Pvt Ltd is an Indian Immigration Company specializing in the immigration process. With its offices based in Vancouver, Canada, and Hong Kong, many cities in India like Mumbai, Kottayam, Cochin, and Bengaluru as global Head Office. The company is dedicated to serving applicants interested in filing permanent resident visa applications under Express Entry, Skilled Worker, Self-employed, Business, Investor, Family Class, Student, and State Sponsorship categories. Immigrate to all popular immigration destinations, that includes Canada, Australia, USA, UK, Hong Kong, and New Zealand.
They specialize in providing the Permanent Resident Visa, Student Visa, Work Permit, Business/ Investment immigration apart from other Immigration services to Canada. Their value-based services have given us a Brand Image to be one of the most dependable Consultants to undertake Immigration Services. They provide Free IELTS Online Training and one to one coordinator/ accounts manager for each client who signup with them and they make sure that with the professional system and corporate culture, they also provide a personal touch which gives comfortable situation for every individual who dreams to settle abroad.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Bangalore
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Details Of XIPHIAS Immigration Walkin Drive 2018
- Walkin Date: 23rd December 2018 To 27th December 2018
- Interview Timings: 10:00 AM Onwards
- Recruiter Name: Smita/ Amit
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Venue Of XIPHIAS Immigration Walkin Interview 2018
BMTC Bus Depot, 8th Floor,
6th Block, Koramangala (Opp. to BMTC Bus Depot),
Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560095
Crucial Documents Required For XIPHIAS Immigration Walkin In Bangalore
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies XIPHIAS Immigration Walkin In Bangalore.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
You Can Also Refer To The Latest Walkins