Xoriant Recruitment 2020 in Pune For Linux DevOps Engineer: Applicants who want to work as Linux DevOps Engineer can apply for Xoriant Recruitment 2020. For Xoriant Recruitment 2020 Drive, B.E/ MCA Graduated Fresher candidates can attend. Moreover, all the candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for Xoriant Recruitment For Linux DevOps Engineer by following this page. On this page, we have provided the direct link of Xoriant Recruitment in Pune. Candidates can go through this page and apply for Xoriant Recruitment 2020. For more Xoriant Jobs, visit the website www.xoriant.com.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
- 1 Xoriant Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- 2 Xoriant Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Description
- 3 Xoriant Recruitment For Linux DevOps Engineer – Job Duties and Responsibilities
- 4 Xoriant Recruitment in Pune – Must Have
- 5 Xoriant Jobs – Nice to Have
- 6 Xoriant Recruitment 2020 Drive – Qualifications
- 7 About Xoriant Company
- 8 Steps To Apply For Xoriant Recruitment 2020 Drive in Mumbai?
Xoriant Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Job Role||Linux DevOps Engineer|
Xoriant Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Description
- Coverage requirement is 24/7 with continuous work through Saturday and Sunday each week (Working days Thursday-Monday or Friday-Tuesday, this will be decided later)
- Starting date – as soon as possible, preferable the 1st of November
- Technical requirements – It would be best to have them in the Mumbai office, not others as this is speeding up the onboarding process/ knowledge transfer significantly.
Xoriant Recruitment For Linux DevOps Engineer – Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and improve our monitoring systems, automate repetitive tasks
- Maintain and monitor our environments in a 24/7 rotation system
- Identify and address performance challenges
- Cooperate with international teams
- Document and communicate progress on resolving issues
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Xoriant Recruitment in Pune – Must Have
- Good English skills (B2+) to effectively communicate about technical matters
- Troubleshooting skills to hunt down the root causes of issues and persistence in preventing them from happening again
- Track record of improving and maintaining monitoring tools (Icinga, Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, OpentsDB)
- Incident management skills – must be able to own, cooperate and resolve large scale incidents under time pressure
- Knowledge of both self-hosted and cloud environments (preferably the Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience handling large numbers of diverse systems with configuration management systems like Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
- Ability to work effectively in a globally distributed team structure
- Working knowledge of Linux and networking
Xoriant Jobs – Nice to Have
- Operational knowledge of the ELK stack
- Coding experience in Python/Golang/Perl/Ruby
- Kubernetes knowledge
- GCP certificate, CCNA certificate, RHCE or equivalent
- Experience using CI/CD tools
Xoriant Recruitment 2020 Drive – Qualifications
- Candidates with B.E/ MCA graduates are eligible
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
About Xoriant Company
Xoriant is a Silicon Valley-based product engineering, software development, and technology services firm with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For both technology companies and enterprises, from startups to the Fortune 100, they leverage our expertise in emerging technologies to deliver innovative solutions that accelerate our clients’ Digital Transformation initiatives.
Their practices include Product Engineering, Cloud & Infrastructure, Security, Big Data & Analytics, Data Management & Governance, and IoT. Across all practice areas, they are making significant investments in next-generation technologies and solutions to help deliver innovation to our clients. These include machine learning, hybrid cloud security & compliance, blockchain, IoT data gathering & processing, and open-source solution integration.
Steps To Apply For Xoriant Recruitment 2020 Drive in Mumbai?
- Click on the link provided below
- Note all the details mentioned by the recruiters
- Then, click on the Apply Online Button
- A new page will be redirected
- If you have an account, log in with UserName and Password
- Otherwise, click on Don’t have an account? and create an account
- Next, Login with the new credentials
- Fill all the details in the form
- Then click on Submit Application Button
- If you want the application form, you can download it for further usage
To Apply For Xoriant Recruitment 2020 in Pune For Linux DevOps Engineer – Click Here
For more information, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. You can bookmark this website and get daily notifications. If you want any clarification, drop your queries in the comment section below.