Yahoo Interview Questions 2018 are available in this post. Those who have applied and preparing for the interview round in the Yahoo Company can get the valuable information through this article. Many of the people are curiously looking for Yahoo Interview Questions and Answers in various websites on internet but no one can’t find the exact Yahoo Technical, HR Interview Questions that is asked in the Yahoo Interview Process. We have arranged the Interview Questions for both freshers and experienced candidates in a clear manner so that you can easily understand the questions without facing any difficulties. Graduates and Post Graduates must refer this post because you can get more benefits of checking this page.
Yahoo Interview Questions 2018
We all know about the importance of Yahoo Interview Questions 2018. Many of the contenders are rejecting in the interview process due to the lack of competition as well as finding the correct questions that the company will be asked at the time of interview round. So you need to check the Yahoo Interview Questions 2018 at the same time spend more time on the Yahoo Mock Test And Online Test. Surely, you will get selected for the Yahoo Company. Interested candidates can also take a view on the Yahoo Recruitment 2018. Below you can find both the Yahoo Technical and HR Interview Questions.
Yahoo Interview Questions Details
|Name Of The Company||Yahoo|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
|Job Location||Across India|
Yahoo Interview Questions 2018 For Freshers And Experienced
Yahoo Technical Interview Question For Freshers
Check the Yahoo Technical Interview Questions for freshers from this section. Prepare according to the given questions.
C Language Interview Questions For Freshers:
- What is C language?
- Who is the father of C language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- Describe C standards?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What is Macro? Why do we use a macro?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- Describe history of C programming language
- C language has been developed in which language?
- What is embedded C?
- Is C language case sensitive?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
UNIX Interview Questions For Freshers
- What is UNIX?
- What is Shell?
- What is inode?
- Differentiate multiuser from multitask.
- What are shell variables?
- What is Bash Shell?
- What is the use of -l when listing a directory?
- Is it possible to see information about a process while it is being executed?
- What is the command to find weather system is 32 bit or 64 bit?
- What is parsing?
- Write a command that will display files in the current directory, in a colored, long format.
- What is the UNIX command to list files/folders in alphabetical order?
- What is mean by Super User?
- What are the different file types available with UNIX?
- How to display the last line of a file?
- What is the command to find maximum memory taking process on the server?
- What is the method to edit a large file without opening it in UNIX?
- What do you understand by UNIX shell?
- What is Kernel?
- What do understand by Kernel?
- Explain file system in UNIX
- What is the role of the superuser?
Yahoo HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- Tell us about yourself
- Tell us your strengths and weaknesses
- Explain about your short term goals as well as long-term goals
- What is your life goal
- Why should you choose this stream in BE. Tech
- Why do you think this company is a good fit for you?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- What is your salary expectation?
- Do you have any questions for us, our company?
Yahoo Technical Interview Question For Experienced Candidates
In this section, we have collected some important Technical Interview Questions for experienced candidates. According to the freshers the competition level is more heavy for the experienced candidates. So keep it in mind and work hard to succeed.
- Which feature of Perl provides code reusability ? Give an example of that feature.
- Write the program to process a list of numbers.
- How is the interpreter used in Perl?
- How many types of operators are used in the Perl?
- What is the use of -w, -t and strict in Perl?
- What is the use of -n and -p options?
- What are the advantages of c over Perl?
- List the operator used in Perl?
- Explain what is the scalar data and scalar variables in Perl?
- Explain USE and REQUIREMENT statements?
- Mention what is CPAN?
- Explain what is Perl one liner?
- Explain what is the function of Return Value?
Yahoo Apache Interview Question For Experienced Candidates:
- How to stop/start Apache Web Server?
- Can you tell me the important configuration file name?
- How to know if web server running?
- How to ensure Apache listen on only one IP address on the server?
- How do I disable directory indexing?
- How to secure Website hosted on Apache Web Server?
- What is Virtual Hosting?
- What’s the WebLogic module name?
- How to deploy war or JAVA applications in Apache?
- What are the Web Servers you’ve worked on along with Apache?
- What are the different flavor of Apache web server you know?
- How to troubleshoot port conflict issue?
- What can we do to find out how people are reaching your site?
Yahoo HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- Are not you overqualified for this position?
- Tell me something about our company.
- Why did you resign from your previous job?
- May I contact your present employer for a reference?
- What changes would you make if you came on board?
- Looking back on your last position, have you done your best work?
- Looking back, what would you do differently in your life?
The Yahoo will select the candidates by conducting Online Aptitude Test, Technical round and HR Round for the candidates those who had applied for Yahoo Off Campus 2018. Already many of the people had started their preparation for the interview process.
Visit www.freshersnow.com regularly in order to get the more stuff related to Yahoo Interview Questions.