YSR Aarogyasri Card Status @ ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in | Benefits, Employee Enrollment Status, Card Status Checking Process: The health benefits Scheme “YSR Aarogyasri” was started by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. By the Aarogyasri Scheme, the people of BPL, APL, Working Journalists, and employees will get benefited. This YSR Arogyasri Scheme is introduced to provide the health benefits for the BPL families, employees, working journalists, pensioners, and APL families.
Live Update: Also COVID-19 positive will get Rs. 20,000 and person who suspect to be with contact will get Rs. 10,000 on user by user basis.
Dr. YSR Arogyasri scheme ensures to offer quality health services for the poor. Aarogya Raksha scheme offers the catastrophic health expenditure for the Above Poverty Line families. By this Aarogyasri scheme, high-quality medical services, cashless treatments, free food and transportation, and free follow up services are being provided by the State Government. For more Details of YSR Aarogyasri Card Status refer to this page. And We are also providing you with the Official Website of the YSR Aarogyasri Card Status.
- 1 YSR Aarogyasri Card Status – Information
- 2 YSR Aarogyasri Card Details
- 3 Benefits of Aarogyasri Card Scheme
- 4 Aarogyasri Card Status Checking Process
- 5 YSR Aarogyasri – Important Links
- 6 Employee Enrollment Status Checking Process
- 7 YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status
- 8 YSR Aarogyasri Card Status – Frequently Asked Questions
YSR Aarogyasri Card Status – Information
|Provided by||Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Rajasekhar Reddy|
|Scheme Name||YSR Aarogyasri Scheme|
|Eligible For||BPL People of the state|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Purpose Of Scheme||Financial support to People of AP to get health support|
|Website||ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in Or navasakam2.apcfss.in|
YSR Aarogyasri Card Details
Only Those having annual income less than 5 lakh, Landholding is less than 12 acres of wet or 35 acres of dry or a total of 35 acres of both. And those who don’t have more than one personal car and also not having less than 3000 ft built area in urban areas are getting this YSR Aarogyasri Card and Benefits after applying. The Person having Aarogyasri Card will get Cashless treatment to their whole Family on the bases of Aarogyasri Card only.
Benefits of Aarogyasri Card Scheme
- Health Coverage
- Cashless treatment
- The Person having Aarogyasri Card will get Better medical facilities that will be provided by the Hospital staff like other Patients.
- The Person having Aarogyasri Card will Reduce the death ratio of the state.
- The Person having Aarogyasri Card will get 100% government-fund in the treatment directly to the Hospital.
- The Person having Aarogyasri Card will get a 24 hours call center facility.
Aarogyasri Card Status Checking Process
- First of All, Visit the Official Website of Aarogyasri @ ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in or https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/.
- Now, there on the homepage, Click on the Aarogysri Card Status option.
- Then, Directly Click on the Patient option.
- Next, Click on the option – Health Card Status and then Click on, Employee ID or Pensioner ID or Ration Card Number.
- Now, Enter the details and also click on the search option.
- Here Finally, the Status of your card will appear.
YSR Aarogyasri – Important Links
|1||YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Proforma||Click Here|
|2||Application form for Add Members||Click Here|
|3||Application form for Edit Members||Click Here|
|4||Application form for Delete Members||Click Here|
|5||User Manual for Add/ Delete/ Edit member details of Eligible family for PDA/WHS||Click Here|
Employee Enrollment Status Checking Process
- Visit the official website of Aarogyasri @ http://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/.
- Then, On the home page Directly Click on the EHS option.
- Next, under the employee Section, Click on -Search Employee Enrollment Status and YSR Aarogyasri Card Status.
- Now, please give the details such as employee name, date of birth, name of the department and DDO there on that page and click on search.
- Finally, Your status will appear there.
Inclusion of COVID-19 Procedures under YSR Aarogyasri: Click Here
Proceedings of CEO Aarogyasri: Click Here
To Check Enrollment Status: Click Here
YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status
If your applicatin is approved by the STO/ APPO Office, you will then receive the message regarding the approval of the Application Form on your Mobile Number. Kindly, follow the below steps to check the YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status.
- Candidates have to check the official site @ http://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/.
- From there you can check the Patient Services Section.
- Under that drop down list, find the Health Card Status button.
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new window as given below.
- Select your Pensioner ID/ Employee ID and then click on Search button.
- Now, you can know your YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status.
To Check YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status: Click Here (Available Now)
We hope that the above description is informative. And to get day-to-day updates of YSR Aarogyasri Card Status Follow us on Freshers Now.
YSR Aarogyasri Card Status – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Benefit of YSR Aarogyasri?
The person will get Cashless, Free treatment to their whole Family on the bases of Aarogyasri Card only. Dr. YSR Arogyasri scheme ensures to offer quality health services for the poor.
Where can I check my YSR Aarogyasri Card Status?
Candidates can check the YSR Aarogyasri Card Status by visiting the official site @ https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/CheckArogyaSreeStatus.do or http://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/.
Can I use my Ration Card Number To Check YSR Aarogyasri Card Status?
Yes, you can use your Ration Card Number to check YSR Aarogyasri Card Status.