Complete details about the Zuventus Healthcare Walkin 2019 is available on this page. Zuventus Healthcare Ltd is going to invite Graduates for the Medical Representative role. So, aspirants can attend the Zuventus Healthcare Walkin In Hyderabad on 28th January 2019. Freshers, as well as experienced candidates, can also hold the eligibility in attending the Zuventus Healthcare Walkin Interview. Furthermore, you can also check the Zuventus Healthcare Jobs from our FreshersNow.Com portal.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 Zuventus Healthcare Walkin 2019 – Particulars
Zuventus Healthcare Walkin 2019 – Particulars
|Company Name||Zuventus Healthcare Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Medical Representative|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Industry||Pharma/ Biotech/ Clinical Research|
BO/ME/TM is a key link between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals. They promote the company’s products, which include prescription drugs to a variety of medical practitioners including general practitioners, specialists, polyclinics, hospitals, and pharmacies.
Age: 21-28 yrs. He must be a science graduate/ B. Pharma /D. Pharm. Any non-science graduates must have at least 6 months of work experience as a medical representative in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology and human physiology and detailed information about the products they represent and be able to intelligently relay the information to doctors.
- She/ he must be highly organized in order to manage their territory and time.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Zuventus Healthcare ltd not just ‘yet another’ Pharma Company, but the company which has created a string of records in unthinkably short time frames. Born on 15th of July 2002, with the conviction that we are born to win, Zuventus virtually had a vertical take-off.
Just to mention a few of our coveted achievements like Crossing the enviable 100 Cr turn over the mark in just 18 months of operations, Building Megabrands which made it into Top 300 industry brands in less than 5 years of its existence, Achieving leadership positions for some brands displacing even well entrenched MNC brands.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Arranging appointments with doctors and pharmacists, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular calling.
- Meet the number of Doctor and Chemist calls per day as decided by respective divisions as per company policy.
- Making presentations (detailing) to doctors, specialists, etc.
- Do chemist survey to ensure availability of products.
- Regular follow up with doctors, Specialist, and Hospital Doctors etc.
- Ensure 100% implementation of strategy and campaigns.
- Ensure on-time payment collection and sales and stock data from a stockist.
- Facilitating Medical conferences.
- Ensure proper distribution of samples and promotional scientific materials to selected Doctors.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with chemist and stockist
- Achieving (and exceeding) monthly sales target of your territory.
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly tour programme. This may involve working with your superiors and HO staff.
- Regularly attending company meetings, product launch, and briefings.
- Ensure on-time submission of DCR, expense statement etc. as per company policy.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors products
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities and have a discussion with Medical Services to resolve Dr’s queries.
- Staying informed about the new hospital, polyclinic or doctor in the territory.
Details Of Zuventus Healthcare Walkin Drive
- Walkin Date: 28th January 2019
- Interview Timings: 10:00 AM Onwards
- Venue Of Zuventus Healthcare Walkin Interview: Zuventus Healthcare Ltd,
Beside KVB Bank,
Prashanthnagar Shivam Road,
Hyderabad – 500044
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Interview Questions And Answers
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Mandatory Documents During Zuventus Healthcare Walkin In Hyderabad
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the Zuventus Healthcare Walkin In Hyderabad.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos for the verification purpose.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
You Can Also Refer To The Other Walkins