Airline Allied Services Ltd Officials are inviting the application for the 42 Cabin Crew Vacancies through AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2019 Notification. Applications for this AASL Vacancy 2019 Notification have to be submitted in the Online Mode, by visiting the official site at airindia.in. As per the source we got from the official AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2019 Notification, an individual has time to submit the filled application form until 19th April 2019. After that, the Online Application Link, will be deactivated. Therefore, go ahead and apply for this AASL Cabin Crew Openings 2019 Notification before the deadline. If the candidates are not having all the Qualifications correctly, they can proceed to check more other Central Government Jobs on our site Freshers Now. All the information related to the AASL Cabin Crew Openings 2019 is shared in the coming sections of this post.
AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2019 – 42 Posts Apply Online @ airindia.in
|Latest AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Ltd|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|Starting Date||27th March 2019|
|Closing Date||19th April 2019|
|Category||Government Latest Jobs|
|Selection Process||Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) & Written Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
Here is the chance for the candidates, who had completed their 10th or 12th or Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management and searching for the Central Government Jobs. Well, check out this newly released AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2019 Notification. And now, all you have to do is check out the remaining details we are providing in the coming sections. And then if you are eligible, and have had all the Qualifications correctly, then proceed to submit the application forms by visiting the official site. Remember an individual can apply for the AASL Cabin Crew Openings 2019 only if they are eligible, and have had all the Qualifications correctly. If not all such applications will be rejected. Use this good chance by applying for the AASL Cabin Crew Vacancy 2019, before the specified deadline.
Apparently, those candidates who are willing to apply for the AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2019, must have finished their 10th/ 12th/ Degree/Graduation in Hotel Management from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Based on the data given in the AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2019 Notification, the candidates, have to possess the age between 18 years to 27 Years.
AASL Cabin Crew Selection Process
Based on the Performance of the candidates in the Group Discussions and Interview, Officials are going to select the candidates for the AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2019. Furthermore, the process will be as
- Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT)
- Written Test
Salary & Stipend During Training
- During the period of training, the candidates will be given a Stipend of Rs. 15,000 per month.
- After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially get Rs. 37, 800 per month.
- The above salary includes Fixed Pay of Rs. 16,675 and Rs. 21,125 as Flying Allowance for 70 hours of flying in a month.
You Can Also Check: ★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 1500|
Procedure to Apply for AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2019
- Please go to the official site of Airline Allied Services Ltd at airindia.in
- Now check for the Career section, which you can find at the end of the page
- Over there, check for the AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2019 Notification
- Read the information in the AASL Jobs 2019 Notification.
- And then if you are eligible, and have had all the Qualifications correctly, go ahead click on the apply online option.
- Fill the details clearly.
- Pay the application fee
- Recheck the total data you have entered and submit the application form before the deadline.
|AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2019 Notification||Click HERE|
|AASL Cabin Crew Online Application Form 2019||Click HERE|
Have you checked the total details about the AASL Cabin Crew Jobs 2019? Well, then follow our site regularly, to find more Government Opportunities instantly.
|★ Join Freshers Now Social Media Channels:||Click Here|