AFCAT Commissioned Officer Notification 2020 – 235 Flying and Ground Duty Posts, Date, Apply Online: Latest AFCAT Commissioned Officer Notification 2020 is released for AFCAT Commissioned Officer (Flying and Ground Duty) under AFCAT – 01/2021 Cycle. So, candidates who are interested to apply for the AFCAT Openings can check this page. The Indian Air Force (IAF) is inviting IAF Application Form 2020 from 1st December 2020 for the Commissioned Officers In Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non – Technical) Branches.
And the candidates should remember the closing date for the IAF Vacancies is 30th December 2020. In the below sections of this page, we have given brief information about the IAF Recruitment 2020 regarding the age, Educational Qualifications, and Salary. For the sake of candidates, we have clearly given the Online IAF Commissioned Officer Application Form link.
- 1 AFCAT Notification 2020 – 235 Flying and Ground Duty Posts, Date, Apply Online
- 2 AFCAT Commissioned Officer Notification 2020 – Video
- 3 AFCAT Vacancies Details – Entry, Branch, Course
- 4 Educational Qualifications
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 AFCAT Salary
- 7 IAF AFCAT Selection Process
- 8 AFCAT Notification 2020 – Application Fee
- 9 How To Apply Online for AFCAT 2020?
- 10 Important Links – IAF AFCAT Notification 2020, Application Form
AFCAT Notification 2020 – 235 Flying and Ground Duty Posts, Date, Apply Online
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Names||AFCAT Commissioned Officer (Flying and Ground Duty)|
|Starting Date||1st December 2020|
|Closing Date||30th December 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (CBT), SSB Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Site||afcat.cdac.in or careerindianairforce.cdac.in|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|Engineering Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|Government Jobs||Graduate Govt Jobs|
AFCAT Commissioned Officer Notification 2020 – Video
AFCAT Vacancies Details – Entry, Branch, Course
(A) Flying Branch: Candidates should have passed with the minimum 50% of marks in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level.
a) Graduate with 60% marks in any discipline with a minimum of three years degree from a recognized university. Or
b) B.E/ B.Tech degree with 60% marks with a minimum of (Four years course) from a recognized university.
c) Aspirants who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
(B) Ground Duty (Technical Branch)
Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics, Mechanical) – Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/ integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University. Candidates can also check the AFCAT 2020 Notification for more details.
(C) Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- Administration and Logistics – Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum
three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognized university with a
minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of
Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society
of India from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Account Branch – Passed 10+2 and done graduation in any of the streams (B.Com Degree, Bachelor of Business Administration, Qualified CA/ CMA/ CS/ CFA, B.Sc. with specialization in Finance) with 60 % marks or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 must be born between 2nd January 1998 and 1st January 2002.
- Ground Duty (Technical/ Non – Technical): 20 to 26 must be born between 2nd January 1996 and 1st January 2002.
IAF AFCAT Selection Process
The IAF officials will conduct the Computer Based Exam followed by SSB Test.
AFCAT Notification 2020 – Application Fee
To register for the AFCAT Test, Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 250 which is non-refundable. Candidates who are appearing the registration through NCC are not required to pay.
How To Apply Online for AFCAT 2020?
- Candidates who are ready to apply for the AFCAT Commissioned Officer Jobs 2020 can go through the official site afcat.cdac.in.
- On the home, page candidates can see the Candidate login.
- Click on AFCAT-01/2021 Cycle tab, to start registering.
- After registering sign in with your details.
- And fill in the personal details, Educational Qualifications, Photographs. Submit the application
- In the end, make the payment for the Application online after successful Submission of the online application.
- Take a print of a hard copy of the IAF Application Form for further reference.
Important Links – IAF AFCAT Notification 2020, Application Form
|Indian Air Force AFCAT Notification 2020 PDF||Click Here|
|IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2020 Application Form||Click Here|
Our team has provided detailed information regarding the AFCAT Notification 2020. If candidates want to know more about the AFCAT Notification 2020, then go through the official site. And for any latest Job Notifications, don’t forget to visit our site @ Freshersnow.