AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 – 10 Posts, Salary, Application Form @ aiimsnagpur.edu.in: The Officials from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur is inviting the Candidates to attend the walk-in-interview for the Recruitment of Junior Resident Posts for a Period of Six Months. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can attend the walk-in interview on 12th August 2021 at the below-given venue. The Application Mode is Online (Google Forms). And the closing date for the submission of the AIIMS Nagpur Application Form is 10th August 2021.
Moreover, the candidates who are in search of AIIMS Nagpur Jobs, Educational Qualifications, Age, and AIIMS Nagpur Salary Details can get detailed information on this page. Additionally, candidates can also download the AIIMS Nagpur Notification PDF from the links which are given at the end of this page. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility don’t miss the chance to attend the walk-in-interview. To get the detailed information of AIIMS Nagpur Openings candidates are advised to check the Official Notification below or move onto the below sections.
- 1 AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 – 10 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Vacancies
- 3 AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Educational Qualifications
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Salary
- 6 AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Application Fee
- 7 AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Selection Process
- 8 How To Apply For AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021?
- 9 AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 – Important Links
AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 – 10 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur|
|Post Names||Junior Resident|
|Notification Date||6th August 2021|
|Closing Date||10th August 2021|
|Walk-in Date||12th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|AIIMS Recruitment Notification|
|Junior Resident Jobs||MBBS Govt Jobs|
|Maharashtra Govt Jobs||Maharashtra Employment News|
AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Residents (Non-Academic)||10 Posts|
AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Educational Qualifications
The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
1. For eligibility to apply for Non-Academic Junior Resident, the upper age limit as
on the date of interview, i.e12-08-2021 will be 33 years.
2. The age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is up to a maximum period of 5 (Five)
years and for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 3 (Three) years.
3. In the case of candidates with benchmark disability (PwD) – age relaxation is provided
up to a maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and
15 years for SC/ ST category.
AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Salary of Rs.65,000/- per month approximately.
AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Application Fee
1. General/ EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
2. SC/ ST candidates: Rs.250/-
3. OPH/ PWD Candidates: NIL
AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Selection Process
How To Apply For AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021?
- Candidates have to open the official site.
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- Click on Recruitment.
- And download the No.AIIMS/NGP/Admin/Rect./JR/01/2021.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Attend the walk-in-interview.
AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 – Important Links
|AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|To download the AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Venue to attend the walk-in-interview||Conference Hall, 1st floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur, Maharashtra.|
We believe the above-provided information is helpful to the candidates who are in search of AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Jobs 2021. For more Latest Job updates don’t forget to follow our website Freshers Now.