AIIMS PG 2020 (July Session) @ aiimsexams.org – Final Application Form, Exam Date (3rd May 2020 Postponed): AIIMS PG 2020 Notification is released for Post Graduation – MD/ MS/ MDS/ M.Ch (6 years)/ DM (6 years) Courses, DM/ M.Ch. & MD (Hospital Administration) Courses on their official site. So applicants can apply for the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam before the due date that is 10th February 2020. There is very little time for submitting the AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form through online mode.
Live Update: In view of the evolving situation related to the COVID-19 outbreak, the competent authority of AIIMS has decided to postpone the conduct of the following entrance examination schedule on 3rd May 2020. And the new exam date will be updated shortly.
For that reason, students don’t waste your time and apply for the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam now onwards. As per the latest notice, the Exams for MD/ MS/ MDS/ M.Ch (6 years)/ DM (6 years) Courses and for DM/ M.Ch. & MD (Hospital Administration) is scheduled for
3rd May 2020. Before going to submit the application form, applicants can know AIIMS PG Exam Dates, Fees, Online Registration details through this page. Scroll down and gather all the data about AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form from this page. The direct link to apply for AIIMS PG 2020 is attached to the end of this page.
- 1 AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form – Overview
- 2 Important Dates – July Session
- 3 For MD/ MS/ MCH (6 years)/ DM (6 years)/ MDS
- 4 For DM/ M.Ch/ MD (Hospital Administrator)
- 5 AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Fees Structure For AIIMS PG 2020 Entrance Exam
- 7 AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
- 8 Documents Required While Applying For AIIMS PG
- 9 AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form | Online Registration
- 10 Steps For New Online Registration
- 11 Procedure For AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
- 12 AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card
- 13 AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Pattern
- 14 AIIMS PG 2020 Syllabus
- 15 AIIMS PG 2020 Result
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Name of the Examination||AIIMS PG Entrance Exam|
|Application Form Starting Date||Started On 27th November 2019|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||19th March 2020 To 4th April 2020|
|Sub Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Dates||For MD/ MS/ MDS/ M.Ch (6 years)/ DM (6 years) Courses: |
|Entrance Exam Date||Online|
We had given full information about the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in the above table. However, we had provided more details about Education Qualification, Fee Details, Procedure For Online Registration/ AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form, etc., in the below sections. By using this information, contenders apply for the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam before the last date. The Examination Fee is different for all category students. So aspirants pay the Exam Fees based on their category at the time of AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form submission.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AIIMS PG Admit Card|
|AIIMS PG Syllabus|
|AIIMS PG Previous Papers|
|AIIMS PG Results|
|AIIMS PG First Round Counselling Result|
|AIIMS PG Counselling|
Important Dates – July Session
For MD/ MS/ MCH (6 years)/ DM (6 years)/ MDS
|Starting of basic registration||27th November 2019|
|End of basic registration||10th February 2020|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||17th – 19th February 2020|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||27th February 2020|
|Final Registration||19th Mar – 4th April 2020|
|Release of Admit card||Last Week Of April 2020 (Tentative)|
|AIIMS PG 2020 Exam||May 2020 (Tentative)|
For DM/ M.Ch/ MD (Hospital Administrator)
|Starting of Online registration process||12th February 2020|
|Ending of registration||3rd March 2020|
|Status of Application||11th March 2020|
|Last date of documents submission||18th March 2020|
|Release of Admit card||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date (Stage I)||May 2020 (Tentative)|
AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For MD/ MS/ MDS/ M.Ch (6 years)/ DM (6 years) Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have MBBS or BDS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India.
- Internship: Candidate should be completed the 12 months of rotating internship/ practical training on or before 30th July 2020.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
For DM/ M.Ch. & MD (Hospital Administration)
- Age Criteria: The candidate should not be exceeded the 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a degree in MD/ MS or DNB from a recognized university.
For Foreign Nationals/ Overseas Citizen of India
- Candidates who are foreign nationals/ overseas citizens of India have to send their registration slip to AIIMS through the diplomatic channel before the last date of online registration.
- For MS/ MD/ MDS courses, foreign national candidates will be considered against the seats in the “Sponsored category”.
Fees Structure For AIIMS PG 2020 Entrance Exam
Based on the category, the officers of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi decide the Examination Fee Structure.
- Exam Fee For General/ OBC Students: Rs. 1500/- along with Transaction Charges.
- SC/ ST contenders should pay the Examination Fee: Rs. 1200/- along with Transaction Charges.
- PWD/ OPT aspirants don’t pay the Examination Fee.
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
For the sake of applicants, we had provided complete information about New Online Registration and how to apply for the AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form submitting through the official web portal of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. However, students can follow steps and submit your AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form before the end date. At last, we had given the AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form link.
Therefore, aspirants just click on that link and apply for the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam very quickly through this page. We had provided this information only for the convenience of aspirants to remove their difficulty. Keep in touch on our site or the official blogger of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi frequently to know more updates about this article.
Documents Required While Applying For AIIMS PG
- Scanned passport photograph (50 kb to 100 kb)
- Scanned signature (10 kb to 50 kb)
- The thumb impression for the left hand. (10 kb to 50 kb)
- Scanned copy of the filled Application Form in specific formats (Jpeg, jpg, gif or png
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form | Online Registration
Steps For New Online Registration
- Now, aspirants open the official web page of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi @ aiims.edu.
- Click on the “Students Icon.”
- Now, you have to see the Student’s page.
- On that page, just hit the “Examination Section/ Online Application for Exams” link.
- Now, you have to get another page.
- Now, press the “Academic Courses” and select the Course and hit the Click Here Button.
- Enter your contact details on the Registration Page.
- Finally, you have to get your Login Id and Password.
- Follow the below steps for submitting the AIIMS PG Application Form 2020 for AIIMS PG Entrance Exam.
Procedure For AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
- After completion of the Online Registration, students back to the “Students Page.”
- Now, you have to search for the AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form link on that page.
- Just click on that link, and you have to see the Application Form.
- Enter the complete details of his/ her means Personal Info, Education Info, Contact Details, Select Courses, Select the College in which area, etc.
- After completion of the filling AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form, students recheck the application form once again.
- And also, Pay the Examination Fee through net banking/ Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.
- Finally, press the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
Final Registration for AIIMS PG Courses[MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS] July 2020 Session has been started On 19th March 2020: Click Here – Link Is Active Now
Revised Schedule Of Final Registration For AIIMS PG (Post Graduate) Courses – July 2020 Session PDF: Click Here (Released On 19th March 2020)
Revised Schedule of Final Registration and Correction in Basic Registration For AIIMS PG (Postgraduate) Courses – July 2020 Session: Click Here (Released On 6th March 2020)
AIIMS PG 2020 Notification PDF (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM): Click Here
Online Registration For AIIMS PG 2020 (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM): Click Here – Link Is Active Now
To Check Basic Registration Status: Click Here – Link Is Active Now
AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card
The main document for the AIIMs PG Exam is the AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card. And it can be downloaded from our article without any delay which can be released by the higher members one Week before the Exam. So click on the below links and the Admit Card will be updated here after the higher members release.
Download AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card Here
AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Pattern
The table given below helps the aspirants to know the details regarding the AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Pattern. So check on to the course wise Total marks and time limit which is given for the AIIMS PG 2020 Exam.
|Course||Total Marks||Time Limit|
|MD/ MS||200 Marks||3Hrs (180 Minutes)|
|MDS||90 Marks||1Hr 30 Minutes (90 Minutes)|
AIIMS PG 2020 Syllabus
Check on to the topic wise AIIMS PG 2020 Syllabus which is shared here. So that aspirants who had applied for the AIIMS PG exam can get the important details as well the subjects to be prepared for the exam.
- AIIMS PG Pre-clinical: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology.
- AIIMS PG Para-clinical: Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology.
- AIIMS PG Clinical: Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), AIIMS PG Syllabus 2020 For Surgery and, allied disciplines, Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopedics.
Download AIIMS PG 2020 Syllabus Here
AIIMS PG 2020 Result
The announcement of the AIIMS PG 2020 Result is completely dependent upon the officials of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Moreover, the announcement of the Result will be done on June 2020 tentatively. Till then you can keep visiting our article and download the Result.
Check AIIMS PG 2020 Result Here
Students want to know more information about the AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form, then stay tuned to our web page freshersnow.com or the official link of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions
When was Basic Registration for AIIMS PG 2020 July Session Started?
Basic Registration for AIIMS PG July-20 session has been started on 27th November 2019.
What was the announced AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2020?
As per the released notification, the entrance exam for PG Courses will be conducted on 3rd May 2020.
If I missed Jan Session, can appear for AIIMS PG 2020 for July Session?
Yes. candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria they can submit the Online AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form for July Session from FreshersNow.Com portal.