Get Ready 2018, 2019 Freshers…!!!! Amiti Software Technologies Off Campus 2019 is scheduled for 30th August 2019. The Amiti Software Technologies Private Limited is looking for the skilled aspirants to work as Software Developer in Bangalore. So, candidates who are seeking the latest Amiti Software Technologies Software Developer Jobs need to check this page to know the complete information. Only candidates from B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech have the chance to apply.
Well, the last date to apply for the Amiti Software Technologies Off Campus 2019 Drive is 28th August 2019. Also, we have provided the direct link to apply for the Amiti Software Technologies Off Campus in Bangalore to the end of this page. Check your Amiti Software Technologies Eligibility Criteria given below and also note down the compensation details.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Amiti Software Technologies Off Campus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Company||Amiti Software Technologies Private Limited|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2018, 2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last Date To Apply||28th August 2019|
|Off Campus Date||30th August 2019|
Amiti Software Technologies Eligibility Criteria 2019
- BE/ B.Tech 2018/19 Batch (CS/ IT/ Electronics/ Mechanical) , MCA , M.Tech
- Good Academic record
- Good pH score
- During the first, 6 month probation period compensation will be INR 2,68,008 per annum.
- After probation, the above-mentioned compensation will be applicable.
About Amiti Software Technologies Private Limited
Amiti Software Technologies is an Offshore IT Services company specializing in providing dedicated offshore software solutions to corporations all over the globe. Our core competencies are in leveraging our deep technical, management and process skills to tailor and execute customized offshore software development strategies for global corporations of any size. Amitis portfolio of services encompasses Offshore Staffing, Offshore Professional Services, and Offshore Office Setup.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Amiti team is looking for an entry-level data integration engineer who will be responsible for integrating third-party services and also who loves to work with data. You will be expected to write programs, scripts to integrate data from different sources using data integration technologies like ETL, EAI, and EII. You will work closely with Business Analyst to study the business requirement and develop detail system design along with System Architects.
- Strong Java programming skills
- Proficient with JDBC, Spring, JMS and MyBatis, Oracle AQ& SQL queries
- Good knowledge of Relational DB design and Object-Oriented design
- Experience with UNIX shell scripting is a plus
- Experience in integrating data from structured and unstructured formats: flat files, XML, EDI, JSON, Excel
- Excellent communication & interpersonal Skills
Documents Required During Amiti Software Technologies Off Campus in Bangalore
- Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size/ stamp size photo
- You should carry your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Ration Card.
- All the copies of your educational certificates are required for document verification
Online Applying Link For Amiti Software Technologies Off Campus 2019: Click Here