AP High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers PDF Download: AP High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers are available here for the sake of applied candidates of AP HC Exam 2019. So all the interested aspirants can download AP High Court Civil Judge Old Question Papers. Download AP HC Civil Judge Model Papers for your better preparation. Previous Papers let the candidates know the difficulty level of the examination. The AP High Court Civil Judge Practice Papers are very important for the exam applied candidates.
So competitors can download subject wise AP HC Civil Judge Model Papers in the below sections. For more details, aspirants can also verify the official web portal of the AP High Court that is hc.ap.nic.in. So all the aspirants prepare well and write the exam. And also gain good marks.
- 1 AP High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers – Overview
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Old Papers
- 1.2 AP High Court Civil Judge Selection Process 2019
- 1.3 AP Hig Court Civil JudgeTest Pattern 2019
- 1.4 Download AP High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers PDF
AP High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers – Overview
|AP High Court Civil Judge Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|Organization Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Total Vacancies||38 Posts|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Old Papers
For the sake of aspirants, we had given the AP High Court Exam Pattern. And also the AP High Court Selection process. By knowing these details aspirants can get an idea what is the procedure of the AP High Court to hire the Civil Judge Post. So aspirants must check the below section to get more information.
AP High Court Civil Judge Selection Process 2019
The officials of the High Court of AP going to conduct 3 rounds as per the selection process. Those rounds are Screening Test, Written Exam and Personal Interview. The candidates who secure 40% and above marks in the screening test will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:10 of the available vacancies, for the written examination.
The marks obtained in the screening test shall not be added to the marks obtained in the written examination and they shall not be counted for determining the final order of merit of the candidates, as the screening test is conducted for the purpose of shortlisting the candidates. Candidates qualified in the Written Exam and Screening test move to the final round. Finally, the aspirants face the final round that is Personal Interview.
- Screening Test (CBT)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
AP Hig Court Civil JudgeTest Pattern 2019
The AP High Court applied candidates shortlisted by conducting two exams. Those are the Screening Test and Written Exam. The two Exam Patterns are given as follows for the sake of aspirants.
AP HC Civil Juge Screening Exam Pattern 2019
|AP High Court Civil Judge Screening Test Pattern|
|Exam Type||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Objective MCQs||100||90 Minutes|
- The Screening Test is Objective Multiple Choice Questions.
- It Contains 100 Questions. Wach Question carries one Mark.
- The Total Marks are 100.
- The Duration of Time is 90 Minutes.
AP HC Civil Juge Written Test Pattern 2019
|AP High Court Civil Judge Written Exam Pattern 2019|
|Paper/ subject Name||Number of Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|Civil Law||100||3 Hours|
- Written Examination consisting of the following three (3) papers will be held.
- The subjects present in the papers are Civil Law, Criminal Law, and the English Test.
- English Test contains English Translation test for 30 marks and Essay Writing test for 70 marks.
- Translation has to be made from the English language to Hindi or Telugu language only an essay writing test will be on a legal subject only.
- The object of the written examination is to test the academic knowledge of the candidates.
- Each paper shall carry 100 marks.
- The duration of each paper is three (3) hours.
Download AP High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers PDF
So all the applied aspirants download the given AP High Court Practice Papers. And also start your preparation from now onwards. And gain good marks in the AP HC Written Exam.
To Download AP High Court Civil Judge Civil Law Previous Papers – Click Here
Check Here To Download AP HC Civil Judge Law Old Papers
Click Here To Download Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Practice Papers
We had furnished total information regarding the AP High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers PDF. For such type of updates and news keep visiting our web site Freshers Now regularly. Thank You.