AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 PDF Download | Latest Exam Pattern: Good news for the candidates who had applied for the AP High Court jobs 2019. And also the competitors who are searching for the AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019. Yes, In this page you will get all the information regarding the Andhra Pradesh High Court Syllabus 2019. So all the aspirants before going to take the written exam, refer to this article once then you can get a clear idea on the AP HC Civil Judge Written test.
Along with the AP High Court Syllabus 2019, we had given AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern. And also AP High Court Civil Judge Selection Process in this page. Furthermore, information aspirants can check the official web site of the AP High Court that is hc.ap.nic.in. Go through the entire page to get more information regarding the Exam Syllabus.
- 1 AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019 -Details
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019
- 1.2 AP High Court Civil Judge Selection Process 2019
- 1.3 AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.4 Download AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 PDF
AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019 -Details
|AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 PDF Download & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Total Vacancies||38 Posts|
Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019
Aspirants before going to write the exam must know the Exam Syllabus of the particular exam. It avoids the difficulty of the exam during the examination. So candidates download the given presented AP HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 and gain good marks in the written exam. Further details aspirants can check the given below sections.
AP High Court Civil Judge Selection Process 2019
For the purpose of short-listing the candidates, the High Court will conduct the Screening Test (Computer Based Test). The candidates who secure 40% and above marks in the screening test will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:10 of the available vacancies, for the written examination. The marks obtained in the screening test shall not be added to the marks obtained in the written examination and they shall not be counted for determining the final order of merit of the candidates, as the screening test is conducted for the purpose of shortlisting the candidates. Finally, the aspirants face the final round that is Personal Interview.
- Screening Test (CBT)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
You May Also Check: ★ ★ AP High Court Civil Judge Jobs
AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019
The AP High Court applied candidates shortlisted by conducting two exams. Those are the Screening Test and Written Exam. The two Exam Patterns are given as follows for the sake of aspirants.
AP HC Civil Judge Screening Test Pattern 2019
- The Screening Test is Objective Multiple Choice Questions.
- It Contains 100 Questions. Wach Question carries one Mark.
- The Total Marks are 100.
- The Duration of Time is 90 Minutes.
|AP High Court Civil Judge Screening Test Pattern|
|Exam Type||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Objective MCQs||100||90 Minutes|
AP HC Civil Judge Written Exam Pattern 2019
- Written Examination consisting of the following three (3) papers will be held.
- The subjects present in the papers are Civil Law, Criminal Law, and the English Test.
- English Test contains English Translation test for 30 marks and Essay Writing test for 70 marks.
- Translation has to be made from the English language to Hindi or Telugu language only an essay writing test will be on a legal subject only.
- The object of the written examination is to test the academic knowledge of the candidates.
- Each paper shall carry 100 marks.
- The duration of each paper is three (3) hours.
|AP High Court Civil Judge Written Exam Pattern 2019|
|Paper/ subject Name||Number of Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|Civil Law||100||3 Hours|
Download AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 PDF
All the aspirants click on the given below links. And you will get the subject wise syllabus of the AP HC Civil judge Syllabus 2019. Now aspirants start your preparation from now onwards without delay. And also get a job in the AP High Court as a Civil Juge.
AP High Court Civil Judge Civil Law Syllabus
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Hindu Marriage Act 1955,
- Hindu Succession Act 1956,
- Indian Easements Act 1882,
- Specific Relief Act 1963,
- Limitation Act 1963,
- Transfer of Property Act 1882,
- Civil Rules of Practice
- Registration Act 1908, and the Indian Stamp Act 1899,
- A.P. Land Encroachment Act, 1905
- Andhra Pradesh Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act 1960, and
- Indian Evidence Act,l872.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Criminal Law Syllabus
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Criminal Rules of Practice
- A.P. Excise Act, 1968
- A.P. Gaming Act, 1974
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act.
AP HC Civil Judge English Test Syllabus
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
To Download AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 PDF – Click Here
★ ★ Get Latest Exam Syllabus Here ★ ★
Our team Freshers Now had provided the complete and genuine information about the AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019. Thank You.