AP Ration Card Status @ spandana.ap.gov.in | Eligibility, Card Status Online, To Apply for Ration Card: Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh is providing this AP Ration Cards. These Ration Cards are also called Rice Cards. Since on the basis of these cards only the People are getting Ration of Rice every month from different areas. Here the candidates can get the details of the following. AP Ration Card Eligibility, AP Ration Card Status Online, Steps to Apply for New Rice Card. We have provided the complete details of the AP Ration Card Status along with the direct links on this page. So, go through the page and get the details.
Latest Update: For the COVID-19 lockdown Phase 2 relief, All the ration cardholders and vulnerable section of the states will be supplied free ration along with 1 kg toor dal at their doorsteps during a lockdown. Moreover, the Government will again distribute the monetary benefit of Rs. 1000/- to the people in the Lockdown Phase 2. So, all the holders should check this page to get the latest updates from this page.
- 1 AP Rice Card Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Information On AP Rice Card
- 3 Process To Check AP Rice Card Status Online
- 4 How To Apply For New Ration Card?
- 5 AP Civil Supplies Contact Information
- 6 AP Ration Card Status – Frequently Asked Questions
AP Ration Card Status – Details
|Provided by||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Name||Ration Card|
|Eligible For||All the Indians|
|Mode of Status||Online/ Offline/ SMS|
AP New Ration Card Notice
AP Rice Card Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicants Should belongs to the Citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- The family income should be less than INR 10,000 per month (in rural areas) and INR 12,000 per month (in urban areas).
- Those in Rural Landholding Should not be more than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- The applicant’s family should not have any government employees.
- Those are in Urban areas, the family having no property or less than 750 sq ft built-up areas.
- Electricity consumption should be less than 300 units every month.
- Candidates family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- None of the family members should pay income tax.
AP Ration Card Commodity & Rates
All the commodities distributed to AP citizens on the basis of their ration cards is mentioned in the tabular format as below. So, you can check the below information to get a clear cut idea. Moreover, is includes the amount and all the rates of the community distributed as per the policy of state government.
|Commodity||Commodity distributed per month as per PDS||Price for end consumers (per kg.)|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per cards||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Redgram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Upto 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
Information On AP Rice Card
- Rice Card Number
- Rice Card Type
- Name of Head of Family (HOF)
- Member ID of HOF
- Date of Birth/ Age of HOF
- Gender of HOF
- Fair Price shop id & Name
- Date of Issue of Rice Card
- Member ID
- Member Name
- Relation with HoF
- Total Family Members
- Permanent Address of the rice card
- Address of the fair price shop
- Address of food and civil supplies Department office
e-KYC Ration Card Status in AP
Process To Check AP Rice Card Status Online
- First of all, Visit the AP Govt official website. spandana.ap.gov.in.
- Then, On home Page Click on Ration Card Status Check.
- Now, give your Aadhar Card Number or Ration Card No and Click on the Search button.
- Finally, you can get the Present Status and Final Status.
To Check AP Ration Card Status: Click Here (Available Now)
Click Here To Check New AP Ration Card Status
Documents Required For Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
- One photocopy of the address proof
- One copy of identity proof like Aadhaar card, Voter id, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
- Income certificate
- Electricity Bill
- Domicile etc
How To Apply For New Ration Card?
Even if the Citizens have the Ration Cards they need to apply for the new one as the Government decided to give the new Ration Cards form this year. Citizens of Andhra Pradesh who are not having the ration cards (Rice Card) can apply for the rice card just by Contacting your volunteer. And proceed with the further process.
To Check More Details: Click Here
AP Civil Supplies Contact Information
Food and Civil Supplies Department,
Phone no. – 1800 425 0082
Civil Supplies Bhavan, Ashok Nagar, Vijayawada – 520007
We hope that the above description of AP Ration Card Status is informative. And to get day-to-day updates, follow us on Freshers Now.
AP Ration Card Status – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the benefit of having an AP Ration Card?
People having the AP rice card will get benefited to get various food security plans of the state and central government.
How to check AP Ration Card Status Online?
To Check AP Ration Card Status Online, candidates have to visit the official site @ spandana.gov.in. From there you can check the Ration Card Status button. By clicking it, you have to enter your Ration Card Number Of Aadhar Card Number. Thus, you can check your AP Ration Card Status Online. Or else, get the direct link from FreshersNow.Com.
Can I check AP Ration Card Status Offline?
No, through online only you can check your AP Ration Card Status.