AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Recruitment 2019 Notification For 3786 Posts is released @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in by the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Municipal Administration Department on 26th July 2019. So, all the candidates who are waiting to apply for the AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Openings 2019, they can refer to this page to get the latest information. As the applying process had started on 27th July 2019, aspirants can apply with the help of the direct link given on this page.
★ ★ APPSC Recruitment ★ ★
All you need to submit the AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Online Application Form 2019 on or before the last date that is 10th August 2019 @ 11:59 PM. Check the AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Eligibility 2019 before applying for the AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Recruitment 2019. Go through the complete article to know more details.
- 1 AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 District Wise – AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Openings
- 1.2 AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Eligibility 2019
- 1.3 Application Fee
- 1.4 Age Limit – AP Ward Education & Date Processing Secretary Vacancy
- 1.5 Pay Scale Details @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- 1.6 AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Selection Process 2019
- 1.7 Apply Online For AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification 2019
- 1.8 Links – AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Recruitment 2019 & Application Form
AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Recruitment 2019
|AP వార్డ్ ఎడ్యుకేషన్ & డేటా ప్రాసెసింగ్ సెక్రటరీ నోటిఫికేషన్ 2019 – Apply Online|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Municipal Administration Department|
|Post Name||Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary|
|Total Vacancies||3786 Posts|
|Notification Number||04/ 2019|
|Starting Date||27th July 2019|
|Ending Date||10th August 2019 @ 11:59 PM|
|Category||Government Jobs in India|
|Selection Process||Online Based Written Examination, Interview/ Verification|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
District Wise – AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Openings
|District||No of Posts|
|YSR District Kadapa||255|
AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Eligibility 2019
Applying aspirants must be a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates should possess the academic qualification of Any Graduate in Computer Science and experience including practical experience.
The candidate applying as a non-local candidate in addition to his/ her local district will be charged an additional fee of Rs.100/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts).
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee|
|SC/ ST/ BC/ PHC/ Ex-Servicemen||Rs.200/-||–|
Mode Of Fee Payment
- The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using the payment gateway using net banking/ credit card/ debit card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of the fee will be available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non- exempt case) will entail total rejection of the application.
- IPOs/ Demand Drafts are not accepted.
You Can Also Check: ★ AP Employment News
Age Limit – AP Ward Education & Date Processing Secretary Vacancy
Candidates who are applying for the post of Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary in A.P. Municipal Ministerial Subordinate Service from the eligible candidates within the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 1st July 2019.
Pay Scale Details @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
After the completion of the Selection Process, the PayScale of INR 14600 to INR 44870 will be paid to the candidates who got selected for the Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Post.
Note:- The candidates on the selection and appointment will be paid Rs.15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. They will be given the scale of pay after satisfactory completion of 2 years probation. The selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Ward Secretariats established in the Urban Local Bodies as per G.O. Ms. No. 217 MA & UD Dept., Dt. 20th July 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ AP Government Jobs 2019
AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Selection Process 2019
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR Based Written Examination 2019 followed by Interview/ Verification. Candidates who will qualify the Written Examination will only be called for the next rounds.
Apply Online For AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification 2019
- Go to the official site @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- On the site, you can find the link on the official page.
- Click on the link which is highlighted as “One-time Profile Registration.”
- Then, fill all the details and then submit the form before the deadline.
- Also, upload the relevant documents based on the AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Online Application Form 2019.
- After submission, download it and also take a printed copy of it for other usages.
Links – AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Recruitment 2019 & Application Form
|AP Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary Notification 2019||Click Here|
|AP Ward Administrative Secretary Online Application Form 2019||Click Here|
★ ★ Latest Graduate Government Jobs ★ ★
Follow us Freshers Now page to get all the latest notifications. Also, bookmark us for more information. For any other query you can easily drop your comment in the below section of our page.