Assam High School TET Notification 2019 | Application Form (Released), Dates, Eligibility: The officials of the Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam had released the Secondary TET Notification (Medium Wise) on 15th November 2019. And the application process has started on 16th November 2019. All the candidates who are seeking for the Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher Posts must and should have to check this page.
New Notice: Date of submission of Online Application for Medium wise TET for Secondary Education is extended till 30th November 2019. Apply now with the direct link attached below.
Consequently, the online fee submission date has been extended till 4th December 2019. The direct link to check the Assam High School TET Notification 2019 under the Advt No: RMSA/Special TET/842/2017/174 is attached to the end of this page. Check the details from this page and then apply for the Assam Secondary TET 2019 with the help of the link. The Assam High School TET Application Form 2019 must be submitted on or before the last date that is
25th 30th November 2019. Make a note that the Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) is scheduled for 22nd December 2019. According to the notification released, the High School Teachers Eligibility Test will be conducted in Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi and Manipuri medium.
You Can Also Check: ★ Assam Govt Jobs
Assam High School TET Notification 2019 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam|
|Post Name||Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher Posts|
|Exam Name||Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Last Date To Apply|
|Advertisement Date||13th November 2019|
|Notification Status||Released On 15th November 2019|
|Starting Date For Registration||16th November 2019|
|Last Date To Apply|
|Final Date To Pay The Fee|
|Exam Date||22nd December 2019|
Assam Secondary TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Candidate must have a minimum academic and professional qualification as follows:
- Graduate Teacher: Graduate/ Post Graduate from recognized university at least 50% marks either in Graduation or in post-graduation and Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) from National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
- Hindi Teacher: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and degree qualification with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized university, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
- Classical Teacher (Arabic, Sanskrit, Urdu, Persian etc): MM with 50% marks/ 50% marks in the concerned subject and degree qualification with 50% marks or postgraduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized university, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
B. A with 50% marks having Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks provided he/she has passed BA with one of the subjects as Arabic with 50% Marks in Arabic.
- Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language): B.A with Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed. degree from any recognized University. But Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
Age Limit: Applicants must not have less than a Minimum Age of 21 Years and while a selection of Candidates in the Govt/ Prov Schools Age Limits will be applicable.
You Can Also Check: ★ APSC Recruitment
Candidates need to pay the fee for this Assam Secondary TET 2019 provided against the RMSA/STET/343/2014/1 dated 30/06/2014 of INR 400. Abd the fee can be paid online through SBI Collect. Moreover, the Assam High School TET Application Forms 2019 received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected.
How To Apply For Assam High School TET 2019?
- To apply for Assam High School TET 2019, candidates must visit the official site of the Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam @ ssa.assam.gov.in.
- The home of the official site of the organization will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before
the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website.
- Fill all the details and then pay the application fee as prescribed by the officials.
- After that, you can submit the Assam High School TET Application Form 2019.
- Make sure that the application is submitted on or before the last date that is
25th30th November 2019.
To Check & Download Assam High School TET 2019 Notification PDF (Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, Manipuri): Click Here
Short Notice For Assam Secondary TET 2019
Click Here To Apply Online For Assam High School TET 2019 (Link Is Active Now)
★ ★ Assam Employment News ★ ★
So, apply for the Assam High School TET 2019 by checking the above-given information. To get the latest details, check Freshers Now.