AXA XL company is going to conduct the AXA XL Walkin for the qualified candidates under the Chartered Accountant from ICAI. So, all the eligible candidates need to check the whole stuff provided regarding the AXA XL Walkin Drive on this page. The schedule of the AXA XL Walkin Interview is on 8th October 2018. Furthermore, those who are fit for the Management Trainee Jobs in Gurgaon can easily attend the AXA XL Walkin In Gurgaon. Also, the people belong to Gurgaon can utilize this wonderful opportunity provided by the AXA XL Recruiters.
AXA XL Walkin Drive 2018 Information
|Company Name||AXA XL|
|Qualification||Chartered Accountant Form ICAI|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Salary||INR 6,00,000 – INR 7,50,000 PA|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Details Of Management Trainee Jobs In Gurgaon
- No. of positions: 5
- Designation: Management Trainee
- Experience : 0 to 3 years post qualification experience in financial reporting & accounting (IFRS experience preferred)
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant from ICAI
- Job Location: Gurgaon
- Shift Timings: 12.30pm to 9.00pm
What Will Your Essential Responsibilities Include?
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations such as Receivable/Payable, Losses,
- Unearned premium and Deferred acquisition cost.
- Balance sheet & Profit and Loss analysis including Ratio analysis, Policy level analysis,
- Management data & analysis, commentaries etc.
- Booking of manual adjustment to incorporate new internal and external reinsurance treaties at a group level.
- Assist in quarterly close & reporting process and ensure FIC compliances.
- Booking of manual adjustment to correct ceding percentage changes, Statutory to
- General ledger classes on the quarterly basis in Oracle General Ledger.
- Liaise with onshore stakeholder in the Identification & investigation of any exceptions in reconciliations.
- Booking of manual adjustment to incorporate legal entity, operating units and other chart fields level restructurings/changes in General Ledger.
- Identify process improvements and make recommendations to streamline the process.
Details Of The AXA XL Walkin Interview
Walkin Date: 8th October 2018, Monday
Timings: 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Address: AXA XL Office, 14th Floor, Block B2, (“SEZ Unit 1”), World Tech Park, IT/ITES SEZ, Gurgaon-122002
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it. How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive work space, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines, and specialty. With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Finance Close team provides accounting support to various AXA XL entities based out of Bermuda, UK and US. The key activities of the team involve analysis of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss including ratio analysis, preparation of balance sheet reconciliations along with commentaries, booking of manual adjustments to incorporate new treaties, booking of manual adjustment to incorporate entity level changes in GL, preparation of internal ceding treaties reconciliations for US and Europe geography, booking of manual adjustments to correct ceding percentage changes, booking of post-close cash adjustment journals, etc.
You Can Also Check Other Walkins
Hope all the candidates will note down the above information regarding the AXA XL Walkin Drive details. And if you are capable to these Management Trainee Jobs in Gurgaon, then you can apply. Or else, you need to check the above links on this Freshers Now web page.