BECIL Lab Attendant, Medical Record Technician Jobs 2021 – 120 Posts, Salary, Application Form: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) officials has released the BECIL Jobs 2021 Notification for a total of 120 [CSSD Technician, Nuclear Medicine Technician, Perfusionist, Lab Attendant Gr. II, Lab Technician, Junior Medical Record Officer / Receptionist, Pharma Chemist/ Chemical Examiner, Pharmacist Gr. II, Dark Room Assistant Gr. II, Dispensing Attendants, Medical Record Technician, Senior Mechanic (A/C &R), Jr. Scale Steno (Hindi)] Posts.
So, candidates can go through our entire page carefully to know the full information. Thereafter, all the eligible candidates can apply for the latest BECIL Openings 2021. A candidate can apply for more than one post if he/ she matches the eligibility criteria. The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited will accept applications from the eligible candidates on or before 22nd February 2021. For further more details check our entire article carefully.
BECIL Lab Attendant, Medical Record Technician Jobs 2021 – 120 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest BECIL Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Post Name||CSSD Technician, Nuclear Medicine Technician, Perfusionist, Lab Attendant Gr. II, Lab Technician, Junior Medical Record Officer/ Receptionist, Pharma Chemist/ Chemical Examiner, Pharmacist Gr. II, Dark Room Assistant Gr. II, Dispensing Attendants, Medical Record Technician, Senior Mechanic (A/C &R), Jr. Scale Steno (Hindi)|
|Closing Date||22nd February 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Different facts of knowledge, comprehensive aptitude, and interviews|
|Job Location||Across India|
|You Can Also Check|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Bachelors Degree Govt Jobs|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|Government Jobs||BECIL Recruitment Notification|
|Lab Attendant Jobs||Lab Technician Jobs|
|Pharmacist Jobs||Receptionist Jobs|
|Nursing Govt Jobs||B.Sc Govt Jobs|
|Nuclear Medicine Technician||02-UR|
|Lab Attendant Gr. II||41 (UR-19, SC-06, ST-03, OBC-10, EWS-03)|
|Junior Medical Record Officer/ Receptionist||10 (UR-06, SC-01, OBC-02, EWS01)|
|Pharma Chemist/ Chemical Examiner||01-UR|
|Pharmacist Gr.II||08 (UR-05, OBC02, SC-1)|
|Dark Room Assistant Gr. II||05 (UR-04, OBC01)|
|Dispensing Attendants||04 (UR-03, OBC01)|
|Medical Record Technician||38 (UR-18, SC-06, ST-02, OBC-09, EWS-03)|
|Senior Mechanic (A/C &R)||06 (UR-05, OBC-01)|
|Jr. Scale Steno(Hindi)||01 (UR)|
Essential Qualifications, Age Limit
|Post||Essenstial Qualifications||Age Limit|
|CSSD Technician||B.Sc. (Microbiology) Or Medical Technology or Staff Nurse (A Grade Registration) or Theater Assistant Course with experience||21- 35 years|
|Nuclear Medicine Technician||Degree (Relevant Disciplines) with PG Diploma||upto 35 years|
|Perfusionist||Degree/ Diploma (Perfusion Technology)||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Lab Attendant Gr. II||10+2 with Science, DMLT||Between 18-27 years|
|Lab Technician||10+2 with Science, DMLT||Between 21-30 years|
|Junior Medical Record Officer/ Receptionist||B.Sc, B.Sc. Medical Records10+2 with Diploma, Degree (Relevant Disciplines) with Typing Speed||Between 21- 35 years|
|Pharma Chemist/ Chemical Examiner||Diploma (Pharmacy), registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948||Between 21- 27 years|
|Pharmacist Gr.II||Diploma (Pharmacy), registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948||Between 18- 30 years|
|Dark Room Assistant Gr. II||Diploma (Radiography)||Between 21- 30 years|
|Dispensing Attendants||Diploma (Pharmacy), registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948||Between 21- 27 years|
|Medical Record Technician||B.Sc. Medical Records or 10+2 (Science) with Diploma/ Certificate course, Typing Speed||Between 18- 30 years|
|Senior Mechanic (A/C &R)||Matriculation or equivalent, ITI/Diploma with experience||Between 18- 40 years|
|Jr. Scale Steno (Hindi)||12th Class or equivalent and Shorthand Knowledge||Between 21- 30 years|
Applied candidates are filtered through the selection process. The selection process would judge different facts of knowledge, comprehensive aptitude, and interviews. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination if applicable).
- Candidates selected for CSSD Technician can get a salary of Rs.33,450/-.
- Candidates selected for Nuclear Medicine Technician, Perfusionist can get a salary of Rs.42,950/-.
- For Lab Attendant Gr. II can get a salary of Rs.17,303/-.
- Candidates selected for Lab Attendant Gr. II, Lab Technician, Junior Medical Record Officer/ Receptionist, Pharma Chemist/ Chemical Examiner, Pharmacist Gr.II can get a salary of Rs.27,250/-.
- Aspirants selected for Dark Room Assistant Gr. II, Dispensing Attendants, Medical Record Technician, Senior Mechanic (A/C &R), Jr. Scale Steno(Hindi). Candidates can get a salary of Rs.23,550/-.
Candidates who are applying for this need to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.830/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Thirty Only)) for UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) and SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only). The mentioned fees do not include any bank charges.
NOTE: Candidates can apply for more than one post subject to eligibility but application money for each is required to be deposited separately
Steps To Apply For BECIL Openings 2021
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website https://www.becil.com/.
- Scroll down find the careers section.
- Click on the careers section a new page will be opened.
- Thereafter, he/ she may open the recruitment notification titled VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT NO 49 (Online).
- Go through the entire notification carefully before applying.
- Then click on register now option.
- Candidates will fill up all the details relating to their age, personal details, educational qualification, etc. online in the BECIL Application Form 2021.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of the passport color photo, signature scan copy, and the size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee online.
- Please note that No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
BECIL Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form
|BECIL latest notification 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download BECIL Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online BECIL Application Form 2021 Link||Click Here|
Hope the above provided information about BECIL Jobs 2021 Notification will be helpful for all the job seekers. For more updates keep visiting our page @ FreshersNow.com.