BHIVE Workspace Recruitment 2020 For Management Trainee in Bangalore: Good chance for all the Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA candidates who are seeking the BHIVE Workspace Jobs. Moreover, this BHIVE Workspace Recruitment For Management Trainee is only for Freshers. So, you can easily apply and attend the BHIVE Workspace Recruitment 2020 Drive by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. By referring to this article, you can get all the desired information about the latest Jobs In Bangalore and how to apply for the BHIVE Workspace Recruitment in Bangalore.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
BHIVE Workspace Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Company Name||BHIVE Workspace|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
BHIVE Workspace Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who have a Bachelor’s degree or MBA – really keen to work in the marketing field but do not have the experience required to find a good full-time job in Marketing. If you are applying for your MBA in a good BSchool in India or abroad, or you are somebody who has secured admission to BSchool abroad but have pushed your joining date by a year due to pandemic, and keen to gain marketing experience under your belt. You are a highly motivated individual, who is keen to work hard and learn.
What Will You Gain?
You will gain good end to end exposure in the Marketing team of BHIVE in multiple areas of marketing from BTL, Digital Ads, Content Writing, Social Media, Podcasts, Video marketing, email marketing, etc. BHIVE already has a track record of having built a great brand for itself from scratch.
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
- Work closely with senior management of BHIVE for various marketing initiatives
- Plan, design and execute all startup and corporate events at BHIVE
- Design, Drive and Execute all marketing activities for BHIVE spanning around digital marketing, BTL activities, Social Media Marketing, Blogging/ Content, Brand Positioning, PR, and the likes
- Ensure consistent improvements in marketing metrics whereby leading to increased lead generation
- Develop a digital marketing plan and ensure execution of the same as per schedule
- Clearly monitor the performance metrics of all marketing initiatives to understand the effectiveness of the same
- Ensure marketing dashboards and all other analytical reports are sent to the Management in a timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors whereby building a strong mechanism of market intelligence
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
- Strong Business Acumen
- Effective Communicator with Excellent written and verbal skills
- Designing skills with Canva or equivalent software
- Good understanding of Google Adwords, SEO, and Social media marketing techniques
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
About BHIVE Workshop Company
BHIVE Workspace is a PropTech company focused on commercial real estate. We started out as the oldest coworking brand of Bangalore and it is now one of the largest chains of coworking spaces in Bangalore. It was established in the year 2014. We have a presence in multiple key locations of Bangalore on track to expand to multiple other key locations of Bangalore. Beyond coworking, we have entered other flexible leasing products like managed office and enterprise leasing solutions. We are also on track to enter asset-heavy real estate models by the end of 2020.
Be India’s largest and most comprehensive platform for commercial real estate rental solutions, driven by a customer-centric mindset. BHIVE Workspace strives to be the go-to ‘partner of choice’ for customers by offering best-in-class customer experience, value for money, tailor-made solutions, and the best selection.
Note – It is a possibility based on performance and business needs during the end of the training program.
How To Apply for BHIVE Workspace Recruitment For Management Trainee?
Well, all the candidates who have fulfilled the given eligibility criteria can now check the link provided below to apply for the BHIVE Workspace Recruitment 2020. So, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject – “Application for the position of Management Trainee – Marketing”.
To Apply for BHIVE Workspace Recruitment 2020 For Management Trainee in Bangalore – Click Here
Like all the information given about BHIVE Workspace Recruitment 2020? So, keep watching our FreshersNow.Com for the latest updates.