ON Semiconductor Recruitment 2020 | B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech | Bangalore: On this page, we have provided the details of the ON Semiconductor Recruitment in Bangalore. So, candidates who are looking for the ON Semiconductor Jobs As Intern can go through this page. Moreover, only freshers from B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for ON Semiconductor Recruitment 2020 Drive. Also, we have provided the direct ON Semiconductor Recruitment For INTERN link is attached below. If you meet the eligibility, then only you can apply for the ON Semiconductor Recruitment 2020.
You Can Also Check: Internship Jobs
ON Semiconductor Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Company Name||ON Semiconductor|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech|
Pixel Characterization Intern
As a Pixel Characterization Intern, you will be responsible for characterizing, and developing image sensor pixel architectures and processes as well as creating test strategies for leading-edge complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) imaging technology.
ON Semiconductor Recruitment For Intern – Required Skills
- The rudimentary idea behind an image sensor and a camera system
- These experiences give the individual a proper perspective to be successful in this position
- Good knowledge of diode, MOS transistors, and device physics acquired through coursework and/or laboratory experience
- Being very comfortable in an optoelectronic lab environment
- Experience with Python, Visual Basic, or other common programming platforms
- Has exposure to experimental statistics for data analysis
ON Semiconductor Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Description
- Work with Design, Process Integration Engineers, and Color Filter Array (CFA)/microlens Engineers to optimize pixel design and process for image performance. Engineering responsibilities include the characterization of imager quantum efficiency, dark current, noise components, low light sensitivity, photon transfer curves, lag, and the correlation of this lab testing to the corresponding probe tests. Current products, next-generation imager processes, competitor products, and test structures will be characterized.
- Will be responsible for the evaluation of image quality for various cameras/ modules. Should understand the effect of various optical and pixel parameters and image processing steps on final image quality.
- Special Work Request (SWR) experiments on product, development, and test lots will be characterized. Will develop a fundamental understanding of imagery performance based on an understanding of the process, pixel layout, and electrical test conditions, and this will lead to the development of new characterization testing.
- Will require data analysis skills and working understanding of results to suggest and perform future experiments and need to prepare results and to defend findings before audiences.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
ON Semiconductor Company Profile
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of the semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy-efficient power management, analog, sensors, logic, timing, connectivity, discrete, SoC, and custom devices.
The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical, aerospace, and defense applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, a robust compliance and ethics program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
Click Here To Apply for Semiconductor Recruitment 2020 Drive For INTERN in Bangalore
Applicants who want to know more information about ON Semiconductor Jobs visit www.onsemi.com. Follow our website @ FreshersNow.Com, and bookmark this website to get daily notifications.