On this page, we have given you the complete details of the Bioclinica Walkin 2018. So, all the graduated candidates who belong to the B.Pharma, M.Pharma, BDS, MDS streams must focus and attend the Bioclinica Walkin Drive 2018. Furthermore, the scheduled date for the Bioclinica Walkin In Bangalore is on 8th December 2018. Also, those who wish to work as the Clinical Research Associate, Scientist they should directly rush into the Bioclinica Walkin Interview. Grab all the information stated in each section of our Freshers Now page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 Bioclinica Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
- 1.1 Job Description
- 1.2 Company Profile
- 1.3 Roles & Responsibilities – Jobs In Bangalore
- 1.4 Bioclinica Walkin Drive 2018 – Details
- 1.5 Venue Of Bioclinica Walkin Interview 2018
- 1.6 Documents Required For Bioclinica Walkin In Bangalore 2018
Bioclinica Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
|Company Name||Bioclinica India Private Limited|
|Qualification||B.Pharma, M.Pharma, BDS, MDS|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Clinical Research Associate, Scientist|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Functional Area||Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
- Job Title: Drug Safety Associate
- Work Location: Mysore
- Years Of Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Education Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma, BDS, MDS
Bioclinica utilizes science and technology to bring clarity to clinical trials: helping companies to develop new life-improving therapies more efficiently and safely. Solution development and service delivery are driven by unmatched scientific expertise. Also, the company members work with sponsors and CROs across all industries, phases, and sizes.
Bioclinica scales to the situation. It is not a traditional software company – Bioclinica is a technology-enabled service provider. Furthermore, Bioclinica offers capabilities across the trial lifecycle, supported by Science & Technology expertise.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Roles & Responsibilities – Jobs In Bangalore
As Case Intake Member
- Responsible for case intake, duplicate check, and registration
- Maintain a log of source documents and other communications
As Case Processor
- Responsible for data entry of individual case safety reports into the safety database.
- Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative
- Review and evaluate AE case information to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures
- Process all incoming cases in order to meet timelines
As Medical Coder
- Responsible for coding all medical history, events, drugs /procedures/indications, and laboratory tests according to the appropriate dictionary (For e.g. MedDRA, Company Product Dictionary, WHO-DD)
As Narrative Writer
- Responsible for writing medically relevant safety narrative of cases and checking the completeness and accuracy of the data entered in the various fields.
As Literature Review Specialist
- Ensure effective and accurate collection, recording, review, and reporting of literature searches conducted.
- Review of literature articles to identify case safety reports.
- Create/maintain study summary documents.
- Assist with narrative writing for periodic/ad hoc submissions.
- Responsible for operational Pharmacovigilance activities for assigned developmental and/or marketed products.
- Assist in signal generation and safety analysis activities.
- Ensure quality of literature searches and reporting.
- Review of local/global literature reports determining regional reportability.
- Assist with ad hoc or routine safety monitoring activities.
Bioclinica Walkin Drive 2018 – Details
- Walkin Date: 8th December 2018
- Interview Timings: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Walkin Day – Saturday
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Venue Of Bioclinica Walkin Interview 2018
Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd,
No:18/2 & 18/3,
V G Heritage,
Vanivilas Road, Kanakapura,
Documents Required For Bioclinica Walkin In Bangalore 2018
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the Bioclinica Walkin In Bangalore 2018.
- All the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
You Can Also Refer To The Latest Walk-Ins
You May Also Like: