BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: All the candidates who are attending for the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 can check the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021. Candidates can download the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus from the direct link attached at the end of the page. Further, the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur (BRABU) are going to conduct the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 for admissions into M.Ed courses. Additionally, we have also given the details about the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2021.
- 1 BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 – Overview
- 2 BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus
- 3 BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Download & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur (BRABU)|
|Exam Name||BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Exam Purpose||Admissions into M.Ed. courses|
|Category||Education Entrance Exams|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers|
|BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card|
|BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021|
BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2021
The mode of the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 is Offline. The time duration given for the entrance exam will be 2 hours. BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 will be conducted for 100 marks. A total of 100 questions will be asked in the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021. The Marking Scheme is +1 for every correct answer and 0.25 marks are reduced for every wrong answer. The exam will be conducted from Basics of Education, Understanding the learner & learning process, Curriculum and curriculum transaction, Contemporary issues in school Education and Assessing the learner; Planning and management of the school subjects.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for every correct answer and 0.25 marks are reduced for every wrong answer|
BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus
Basics of Education
- Understanding Education: Education as a process
- Aims of Education
- Ideas of Educational thinkers (Gandhi, Tagore, Dewey, Rousseau)
- Education in the socio-cultural context of India: Role of education in social control & social charge.
- Education as an instrument for promoting national integration
- Education for Democracy & Education for Globalization
- Education for National Development: Education and national development
- Education as an investment for Human Resource and Economic development
- Education Policy imperatives: Constitutional provisions, NPE(1986,1992), RCFTE 2009, NCF-2005
Understanding the Learner & Learning Process
- Understanding the child & Adolescent: Developmental tasks and role of teacher
- Understanding differences between learners: Areas of differences, factors affecting differences
- Understanding differently-abled learners
- Methods of studying learner behavior Test, Observation, Case study
- Understanding the learning process – Relevance and applicability of theoretical
- Perspectives of learning –Skinner, Piaget, Vygotsky
- Understanding higher mental processes of learning: Intelligence – Measurement of Intelligence, Creativity
- Characteristics & process, Role of teacher in promoting creativity
- Organizing learning – Paradigms for organizing learning, modes of learning, Organising learning in heterogeneous classrooms
Curriculum and Curriculum Transaction
- Curriculum: Concept, types, bases of curriculum, principles & process of curriculum development
- Understanding teaching: Major shift in teacher education as per NCF-2005
Teaching as a profession, professional ethics & accountability of teacher
- Phases of teaching: Pre -active, interactive & post-active phase, teacher activities in different phases
Contemporary Issues in School Education
- Equality & Equity in Education: Nature & forms of inequalities, inclusive education, provision for addressing inequalities – SSA, RTE Act, RMSA.
- Quality in Education: Strategies for enhancement of quality in School Education, Functions of NCERT, NCTE, NUEPA, for quality improvement.
- Role of teacher for quality education.
- Education for Conservation of Environment: Protection and conservation of the environment. Strategies for sensitizing learners towards the protection of the environment and its conservation.
Assessing the learner: Planning and Management of the School
- Learning Assessment: CCE, Assessment of learning, Assessment for learning, Assessment as learning – its tool & techniques.
- Test construction: Characteristics of a good test.
- Statistics: Measures of variability, Correlation, Standard scores – Z score, T score, percentile.
- School Development plan & management, management of material, financial and human resources.
- Monitoring and Action Research: Mechanism of monitoring, conducting, reporting action research & follow up.
- Classroom Management: Components of the classroom environment and its management, types of learning resources in the classroom, and their management.
|BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus – Important Link|
|To Download BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
All the candidates can download the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 from the link given above. Stay in touch with us at Freshers Now for all the latest updates.
BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How many questions will be asked in the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021?
100 questions will be asked in the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021.
Where can I download BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021?
Applicants can download the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 from our page @ Freshers Now.
What is the time given for BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021?
The time given for BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 is 2 hours.
What type of questions will be asked in the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam?
Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam.