CloudMagic Off Campus Drive 2019 Expired…!!! The Officials of CloudMagic are inviting Freshers for the role of Technical Support Engineer. CloudMagic Off Campus Drive is scheduled on 31st March 2019. The last date to apply for CloudMagic Off Campus Interview is 29th March 2019.
Candidates having B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, MS Degree are eligible. There is great scope for the students who completed their graduation from the 2018 year. Those candidates who are in search of Jobs In Bangalore can happily refer to this page. In addition to this, we also provided the Online Registration link. So, your process becomes easy.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
CloudMagic Off Campus Drive 2019 – Overview
In the below given table, you can get brief information about the Drive. Scroll down for Online Registration Process.
|Name of the Company||CloudMagic|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, MS|
|Year Of Passing||2018 Batch|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||INR 5,00,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||29th March 2019|
|Off Campus Date||31st March 2019|
- B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, MS 2018 Batch (All branches)
- Candidates having Good pH score and academic record are eligible.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Other Skills Required For CloudMagic Off Campus Drive 2019
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to core details.
- Should learn Trending Technologies.
- Capable to lead fellow members.
You need to have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Tech savviness
CloudMagic: Newton was an email management application for iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows and Chrome OS developed by CloudMagic, Inc. The application is known for its searching capabilities, cross-platform abilities and user interface. It has been referred to as an email client better than Gmail’s native app.
What would you be doing with us?
- Troubleshooting and resolving all technical & non-technical issues related to our products
- Work closely with Engineering and Marketing teams
- Help the development team in prioritizing the feature requests based on customer feedback
- Resolving queries on various platforms
- Handle escalations for post-installation issues
- Creating FAQ and documentation related to product training and support
Important Documents To Be Taken For CloudMagic Off Campus Interview
Candidates who are willing to take part in the CloudMagic Off Campus Drive 2019 should carry all the below documents.
- Candidates are asked to carry SSC Marksheet, HSC/ Diploma Marksheet, Graduation & Post Graduation (all years) mark sheets.
- Any Government issued ID Proof should be carried for CloudMagic Off Campus such as (PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ College ID)
- Must carry their latest passport size photocopies.
- Should carry their Latest updated Resume.
- 10th, Intermediate Certificates, and their xerox copies should be taken for the Drive.
Online Registration Link For CloudMagic Off Campus Interview 2019: Job Expired
Finally, hope you got a clear idea on how to apply through online for CloudMagic Off Campus Drive 2019. Do refer this information to your friends, so it can help them. Soon after, you can also check the latest Job Updates from www.freshersnow.com for Other Off Campus Drives.