CloudMagic Off Campus Drive 2019: The Officials of CloudMagic are inviting Freshers for the role of Quality Assurance Engineer. CloudMagic Off Campus Drive is scheduled on 2nd February 2019. The last date to apply for CloudMagic Off Campus Interview is 31st January 2019.
Candidates having B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, MS Degree are eligible. There is great scope for the students who completed their graduation from the 2018 year. Those candidates who are in search of Jobs In Bangalore can happily refer to this page. In addition to this, we also provided the Online Registration link. So that, your process becomes easy.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
CloudMagic Off Campus Drive 2019 – Overview
In the below given table, you can get brief information about the Drive. Scroll down for Online Registration Process.
|Name of the Company||CloudMagic|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, MS|
|Year Of Passing||2018 Batch|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Salary||INR 5,00,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||31st January 2019|
|Off Campus Date||2nd February 2019|
- B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, MS 2018 Batch (All branches)
- Candidates having Good pH score and academic record are eligible.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Other Skills Required For CloudMagic Off Campus Drive 2019
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to core details.
- Should learn Trending Technologies.
- Capable to lead fellow members.
Roles & Responsibilities Required For Jobs In Bangalore
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Provide support to users through emails and tickets.
- Prior experience in email or communication app will be a plus.
- Design, manage, and document functional, regression, and stress tests to ensure the product works smoothly for all users.
- Reproduce the scenarios that users report. In short, break what a developer develops and help users when they are lost.
- Work on problems that require you to consider a wide variety of factors and use initiative and judgment to get them fixed.
CloudMagic: Newton was an email management application for iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows and Chrome OS developed by CloudMagic, Inc. The application is known for its searching capabilities, cross-platform abilities and user interface. It has been referred to as an email client better than Gmail’s native app.
Important Documents To Be Taken For CloudMagic Off Campus Interview
Candidates who are willing to take part in the CloudMagic Off Campus Drive 2019 should carry all the below documents.
- Candidates are asked to carry SSC Marksheet, HSC/ Diploma Marksheet, Graduation & Post Graduation (all years) mark sheets.
- Any Government issued ID Proof should be carried for CloudMagic Off Campus such as (PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ College ID)
- Must carry their latest passport size photocopies.
- Should carry their Latest updated Resume.
- 10th, Intermediate Certificates, and their xerox copies should be taken for the Drive.
Online Registration Link For CloudMagic Off Campus Interview 2019: Apply Now
Finally, hope you got a clear idea on how to apply through online for CloudMagic Off Campus Drive 2019. Do refer this information to your friends, so it can help them. Soon after, you can also check the latest Job Updates from www.freshersnow.com for Other Off Campus Drives.