cloudThing Walkin Drive in Bangalore For Freshers: This is the wonderful opportunity for all the freshers who have completed their B.Tech/ B.E, MCA, M.Tech, Ms/ M.Sc, all those aspirants are eligible for the cloudThing Walkin Interview. The cloudThing India Private Limited is going to recruit Software Developer by conducting cloudThing Walkin Drive In Bangalore on 11th August 2019. So, candidates who are seeking for the latest Jobs in Bangalore must utilize this opportunity and attend the cloudThing Walkin Interview as per the scheduled time and date.
★ ★ Latest Walkins In India ★ ★
- 1 cloudThingWalkin Drive In Bangalore – Information
- 1.1 Job Description – cloudThing Walkin Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Company Profile – cloudThing India Private Limited
- 1.4 Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 What do you need to do?
- 1.6 Necessary Skills For cloudThing Walkin
- 1.7 What are we looking for?
- 1.8 Desired Skills For cloudThingWalkin Interview
- 1.9 Location – cloudThing Walkin Drive In Bangalore
- 1.10 Documents Need To Carry While Attending cloudThing Walkin
cloudThingWalkin Drive In Bangalore – Information
|Company Name||cloudThing India Private Limited|
|Qualification||B.Tech/ B.E, MCA, M.Tech, Ms/ M.Sc|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Job Description – cloudThing Walkin Details
- Role: Software Developer
- Primary Responsibility: Writing beautiful, clean, well-designed code
- Reporting To: Delivery Manager
- Walkin Date: 11th August 2019
- Interview Timings: 9:00 AM To 10:00 AM
Note: Only first 200 eligible candidates who meet below mentioned *criteria are considered on first come basis.
- 2019 pass outs only.
- BE/ B.Tech (CS / IS / IT/ EC only), MCA. MSC CS.
- Percentage Criteria: an aggregate of 60% and above Only.
- First 200 valid registrations meeting the criteria on first come basis Only.
- Should not have attended any cloudThing interviews before in 2019
Company Profile – cloudThing India Private Limited
cloudThing, headquartered in Birmingham, is an IT services and product development house working with leading companies around the world to solve business problems and develop new channels. We mix clever software development and cloudy infrastructure delivery to build responsive, scalable, next-generation and then some solutions. cloudThing has been making a mark in the industry for the past 6+ years.
- UG: B.Tech/ B.E. – Computers
- PG: MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization, MS/ M.Sc(Science) – Computers
- Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
You Can Prepare: ★ ★ Interview Questions
What do you need to do?
- Filled evaluation sheet. (Please print the evaluation sheet, fill out the details and bring it with you.)
- (Form is available below in “Company Profile” under “PPT” section)
- Up to date resume with contact details, projects done and work experience (if any)
- Bring photo ID proof
- Pen(s) to write the test.
- Original Marksheets of your degree. We will verify the marks provided in the evaluation sheet against originals.
Necessary Skills For cloudThing Walkin
- Knowledge on Java or C#
- Skills good to have knowledge of any other technologies like .net, PHP, Python or MS CRM.
What are we looking for?
- Highly effective spoken and written communication
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver on time to tight timescales
- Ability and adaptability to learn modern technologies
Desired Skills For cloudThingWalkin Interview
- Good in-depth knowledge of any modern programming language (Java or C# preferred)
- Ability to understand and solve problems quickly and consistently.
- More than anything else, you should have a passion for programming and technology.
Location – cloudThing Walkin Drive In Bangalore
cloudThing India Pvt Ltd, #158,
14th Cross, 5th Main,
Sector 6 – HSR Layout,
Bangalore – 560102
Landmark: Behind Bhagavathi Hospital.
Documents Need To Carry While Attending cloudThing Walkin
- Latest updated CV/ Resume.
- All educational certificates.
- ID Proof such as Aadhar card, Pan card, Passport, etc.
- Must bring latest passport size photos.
For more latest updates regarding Walkins In India, keep checking our freshersnow.com. Thank you.