Techbooks Walkin Interview For Associate Project Manager In Noida is scheduled for 9th, 10th August 2019. So, candidates who are seeking for the latest Jobs in Noida can use this wonderful opportunity and attend the Techbooks Walkin Drive. And also, candidates who have a minimum of 3 years of experience, can also grab the chance to attend the Techbooks Walkin In Noida For Associate Project Manager Role. So all the eligible and interested aspirants are advised to attend the Techbooks Walkin 2019 on scheduled dates and time.
★ ★ Walkins 2019 in India ★ ★
- 1 Techbooks Walkin Drive In Noida – Complete Details
Techbooks Walkin Drive In Noida – Complete Details
|Company Name||Techbooks International Pvt. Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Project Manager|
|Salary||INR 2,25,000 – NR 3,50,000 PA|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Customer Service, Operations|
- Managing the complete life cycle of the project starting from receiving the projects, sending them in a workable format to the composition team, monitoring the execution and ensuring that the end product is delivered in a timely manner with the highest quality.
- Interacting with the Clients on a continuous basis regarding the specifications of the projects, handling their queries, keeping them updated about the status of the current projects through live chats, e-mails, and phones. (Customer Relations)
- Planning jobs according to their due times and complexities, ensure systematic distribution of work amongst the teams, following up on the progress of the projects, and ensure overall co-ordination of the work between various teams and departments.
- Managing teams of experts to collate work produced by different Groups.
- Ensure maintenance of schedule fidelity.
Required Skills & Responsibilities – Techbooks Walkin
- Feasibility checks providing estimates with suggestions for projects in the pipeline.
- Analyzing the new projects received, understanding the clients’ requirements.
- Dealing with the client to discuss the schedule, queries, and issues related to the project.
- Organizing launch meeting (external and internal) and touching base with the client and production team to resolve job-related queries and deciding the workflow.
- Bridging the gap between the client and the production team.
- Tracking of the project and sending Status reports and holding status calls with U.S client.
- To deliver final goods to the client with quality, on scheduled time, and within the budget.
- A candidate who is willing to work 24*7 Shift only apply.
Company Profile – Techbooks International Pvt. Ltd
Aptara enriches the content for capitalizing on all digital mediums. Providing full content life-cycle production from content creation and design to new media enhancements, content technology solutions, and production for all mobile devices and platforms. Aptara develops innovative digital products that deliver content on how, when, and where recipients want it while providing publishers renewed agility and revenue opportunities.
You Can Also Prepare: ★ ★ Interview Questions
Techbooks Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 9th, 10th August 2019
Interview Timings: 9:00 AM To 2:00 PM
Recruiter Name: Aarti Yadav
Venue Details For Techbooks Walkin Interview
Aptara, A-37, Sector – 60,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201301, India
Mandatory Documents Required For Techbooks Walkin Drive
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the Rubicon Walkin In Pune.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
Aspirants are advised to check our Freshers Now page for more latest updates regarding the Walkins In India.