Cochin Shipyard Project Assistants Jobs 2019 @ cochinshipyard.com – 146 CSL Supervisory Posts, Apply Online: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) officials are inviting the CSL Online Application Form 2019 for the 146 Project Assistants, Supervisory (Assistant Engineer, Accountant & Assistant Administrative Officer) Posts from 28th August 2019. So, candidates who are seeking for the latest Cochin Shipyard Limited Jobs 2019 must and should have to check this page. The deadline to apply for the Supervisory (Assistant Engineer, Accountant & Assistant Administrative Officer) is 30th September 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ Supervisor Jobs 2019
Those who are applying for the Project Assistants Posts need to make a note that the last date is 20th September 2019. Also, the direct link for the Cochin Shipyard Project Assistants Jobs 2019 along with the Cochin Shipyard Supervisory Jobs 2019 Notification is attached to the end of this page. Go through the complete page to get the latest information of the Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2019 Notification.
- 1 Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2019 – 146 PA, Supervisory Posts
- 1.1 Post-Wise Details @ cochinshipyard.com
- 1.2 Cochin Shipyard Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.3 Application Fee
- 1.4 Pay Scale Information
- 1.5 Cochin Shipyard Limited Selection Process 2019
- 1.6 How To Apply For CSL Openings 2019?
- 1.7 Important Links For CSL Jobs 2019 & Online Application Form
Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2019 – 146 PA, Supervisory Posts
|Latest Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Post Name||Project Assistants, Supervisory (Assistant Engineer, Accountant & Assistant Administrative Officer)|
|Total Vacancies||146 Posts|
|Starting Date||28th August 2019|
|Advt Number||Personal Assistants – No.P&A/2 (235)/2019-Vol II|
Supervisory – No.P&A/2 (235)/2019-Vol II
|Closing Date||Project Assistants: 20th September 2019|
Supervisory: 30th September 2019
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Certificate Verification|
|Job Location||Across India|
Post-Wise Details @ cochinshipyard.com
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Cochin Shipyard Eligibility Criteria 2019
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Three year Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Metallurgical Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University. Minimum of two years post qualification experience/ training in a Shipyard/ Marine Engineering Training Institute/ Heavy Engineering Company. Proficiency and experience of working in a computerized environment would be advantageous.
- Applicants who possess Thermoluminescent Dosimeters (TLD) Film Badge and having a minimum of two years post qualification experience as Industrial Radiographer in manufacturing units of Government Establishments/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Engineering companies.
As on 20th September 2019, candidates age should have 30 years to apply.
You Can Also Check: ★ Graduate Government Jobs
Educational Qualification & Experience
Three-year Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Degree in Chemistry or Three-year Diploma/ Graduate with M.Com and Seven years experience in Finance/ Accounting/ Degree in Arts / Science/ Commerce/ Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualifications in the case of Ex-servicemen. Seven years experience in mechanical Engineering works preferably in a Shipyard/ Dockyard or Heavy Engineering Company or Government Establishment, out of which two years should be in a supervisory grade.
A) The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 40 years as on 30 September 2019. Also, the upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates in posts reserved for them. The upper age is relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
B) Age relaxation of five years applicable for candidates who have been domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government of India guidelines.
- Project Assistant: Rs.100
- Supervisory Post: Rs.200
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No Fee
Pay Scale Information
|Period Of Contract||Monthly Consolidated Pay||Compensation for Extra hours per month|
|First Year||INR 19200||INR 4700|
|Second Year||INR 19800||INR 4800|
|Third Year||INR 20400||INR 4950|
You Can Also Check: ★ Diploma Government Jobs
|Grade||Pay Scale||CTC (Approx)|
|PS-I||INR 28000-3%-110000||INR 7.5 Lakhs|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Selection Process 2019
Candidates who have applied for the CSL Project Assistants, Supervisory Jobs 2019 need to undergo the Objective Type Online Test. All the shortlisted candidates from that test will be promoted for the Certificate Verification round.
How To Apply For CSL Openings 2019?
- Candidates need to move to the official site of the Cochin Shipyard Limited @ cochinshipyard.com.
- On the home page, you can see the Careers section.
- By clicking that section, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Over there, you can find out the direct link to apply for the CSL Openings 2019.
- Read the advertisement for the post you are applying.
- Then, fill all the details and then submit the CSL Online Application Form 2019.
Important Links For CSL Jobs 2019 & Online Application Form
|Check CSL Project Assistants Jobs 2019 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Cochin Shipyard Limited Supervisory Notification 2019 PDF||Click Here|
|CSL Online Application Form||Apply Now|
★ ★ Latest Kerala Government Jobs ★ ★
Bookmark our page @ Freshers Now for the latest information. You can also subscribe to our site to get the notifications. If you have any query regarding the CSL Jobs 2019, then you can leave or drop your comment in the below section of this page. Then, we will respond to you with the updated information.