Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistants Jobs 2019 – 132 CSL Fireman, Sanitary-cum Health Inspector Posts is Out @ cochinshipyard.com. The Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India invites Online applications for the following posts on a Contract basis. So, candidates can apply for the latest Cochin Shipyard Openings 2019 under the Advt Number – No. P&A/2(230)/16-Vol IV through the below-given link. The Application Process had started on 2nd October 2019.
So, we suggest you all check the entire page to know the eligibility criteria, application fee as well as the salary, many more from the below sections. The Online Cochin Shipyard Application Form 2019 should be submitted on or before 18th October 2019. For the vacant Safety Assistants, Fireman, Sanitary-cum Health Inspector Posts, all the candidates who are about to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2019 need to apply online by checking the below-given details. The direct link to check the CSL Vacancy 2019 Notification is also given at the bottom of this page.
You Can Also Check: ★ More Cochin Shipyard Current Openings 2019
- 1 Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistants Jobs 2019 – Fireman, Sanitary-cum Health
- 1.1 Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Educational Qualifications
- 1.3 Age Limit
- 1.4 Period of Contract
- 1.5 Pay Scale
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 How To Apply For CSL Vacancy 2019 Online?
- 1.9 Links – Cochin Shipyard Openings 2019 Notification & Registration Link
Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistants Jobs 2019 – Fireman, Sanitary-cum Health
|Latest Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Post Name||Safety Assistants, Fireman, Sanitary-cum Health Inspector|
|Total Vacancies||132 posts|
|Starting Date||2nd October 2019 (Started)|
|Advt Number||No. P&A/2(230)/16-Vol IV|
|Closing Date||18th October 2019|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written/ Practical/ Physical Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Sanitary-cum Health Inspector||1 UR|
|Safety Assistants||72 Posts (40 UR, 18 OBC, 6 SC, 1 ST, 7 EWS)|
|Fireman||59 Posts (36 UR, 12 OBC, 6 SC, 5 EWS)|
- Pass in Class XII/ Plus 2,
- Minimum two-year Diploma in Health Inspector’s Course conducted by Directorate of
Health Services or by any other institution recognized by the Government of Kerala, and
c) Valid Registration with Kerala Paramedical Council.
- Pass in SSLC.
- One year Diploma in Safety/ Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public
You Can Also Check: ★ 10th Pass Government Jobs
- Pass in SSLC.
- (i) Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public
Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute
(ii) Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/ Recognised Institutions.
- Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 30 years (As on 18/10/2019)
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit): 10 years for PwBD candidates, 5 years for SC/ST, candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates
Period of Contract
All posts above are temporary in nature and for a maximum period of three years subject
to project requirements and performance.
- Sanitary-cum Health Inspector/ Safety Assistants: INR 18400 PM and compensation INR 4500 PM
- Fireman: INR 17400 PM + INR 4200 PM compensations
The method of selection shall be through Written/ Practical/ Physical Tests which shall
be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly. Candidates who are
short-listed based on the eligibility requirements for the posts, and who successfully
complete the certificate verification shall only be allowed to attend the Written/ Practical/ Physical tests.
You Can Also Check: ★ Diploma Government Jobs
Application fee of INR 100/- (Nonrefundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 2nd October 2019 to 18th October 2019. No other mode of payment shall be accepted. Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay the application fees. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
How To Apply For CSL Vacancy 2019 Online?
To apply for the Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistants Jobs 2019 & for Fireman, Sanitary-cum Health Inspector Posts, all the candidates must and should have to follow the below steps.
- Go to the official site of the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) @ cochinshipyard.com.
- As soon as the home page appears on the screen.
- You all have to go to the Careers section.
- Scroll down the CSL Careers page, and then observe the Contract Basis Recruitment Section.
- Click on the Registration link that appears in that section.
- Over there, fill the Cochin Shipyard Application Form 2019.
- Before filling up the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size color photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
- After applying online, applicants should retain a soft copy or printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon the successful submission of online application.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/ Challan/ Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- Download the Online Cochin Shipyard Application Form 2019 from the page.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
- Make sure that you have submitted the form on or before the last date.
Links – Cochin Shipyard Openings 2019 Notification & Registration Link
|Check & Download CSL Vacancy 2019 for Safety Assistants, Fireman, Sanitary-cum Health Inspector||(Expired)|
|Submit Online Cochin Shipyard Application Form 2019||(Expired)|
★ ★ Latest Kerala Government Jobs ★ ★
We hope that the information about the CSL Vacancy 2019 for Safety Assistants, Fireman, Sanitary-cum Health Inspector given on this page is useful. If you keep checking our Freshers Now page, then you can easily get all the latest Job Notifications.