Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 for freshers. Apply now for Deloitte Off-Campus drive through our website. In addition to this, we provide the entire information about Deloitte job opening across India. And also, the registration process, eligibility, selection process, drive details, marks criteria and eligibility criteria are given in the following sections of the article. Furthermore, Deloitte is also offering IT internship jobs and vacancies for entry-level engineers. Moreover, Deloitte is a Multinational Company which is offering a dream job for freshers through the coding and communication skills they have. Deloitte is now hiring freshers, who are skilled and talented across India. Therefore, the candidates can now apply for, Deloitte Recruitment Process by reading our whole article. The aspirants who are willing to join this company can now apply for this job through the registration process given below.
- 1 Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 1.2 Why Deloitte?
- 1.3 Deloitte Careers
- 1.4 Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 – Salary Details
- 1.6 Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- 1.7 Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.8 Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- 1.9 Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019
Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 is conducting an off-campus drive for freshers, graduates, and postgraduates through Off-Campus and On-Campus. Therefore, the members who want to join Deloitte can now register through the link given below or through the official website @www2.deloitte.com. Here we are providing you the whole information about the Deloitte Off Campus, Deloitte Recruitment process through our website. Aspirants should meet the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, aspirants should practice the placement papers and online mock tests. From the below sections you can check out the entire overview of Deloitte and Deloitte Recruitment process. Therefore, the candidates can now register through the link given below.
Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Job Role||Trainee engineer, Software Trainee|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Presently, there are Deloitte openings in Hyderabad and Deloitte Bangalore walk-ins. In addition to this, people can now check the Deloitte Off-Campus 2018-2019 drive details from the above table. Students who are B.E, BTech, MBA, BCom, B.A, MTech etc., are eligible for the drive. Furthermore, Deloitte is offering a golden opportunity for freshers. The job role in Deloitte is of many sessions like Trainee Engineer, Software Trainee, Network Engineer, Business Analyst etc. We all know that Deloitte is one of the topmost MNC and everybody wants to get placed in such company. Not only, having a dream is important but also, you have to strive hard to attain this job.
Comparatively, many people have a doubt in their mind. Why Deloitte? why not some other company? here is the detail explanation of one of the topmost MNC none other than Deloitte. The Deloitte is a UK Multinational Professional Services Network. And Deloitte is one of the fourth topmost professional services networks in the world. Deloitte offers audit, tax consulting, enterprises, financial advisory services worldwide. Furthermore, Deloitte is the sixth largest privately owned companies in the United States. Deloitte currently has the highest market share in auditing among the top 500 companies in India. It was found in 1845; 173 years ago in London, England, United Kingdom.
There’s no question that today’s technologies are blazing exciting new paths. But innovation isn’t always about technology and invention. At Deloitte, it’s also about the collaboration of our people. Furthermore its about rethinking and recombining existing tools, methods, and ideas to achieve stunning new results. We create a workplace where people are rewarded for this kind of curiosity, creativity, and collaboration. Here, you have the freedom to be innovative to see the world differently, develop your ideas, and realize your full potential.
Many companies champion diversity. That’s an important start. But for diversity to truly have an impact, the culture should also be inclusive—a place where every voice is valued and people feel safe to participate, engage, and share ideas. That’s the culture we are creating and fostering here, and it spawns an environment of support, trust, and, most importantly, effective ideas. It’s a culture that’s not only good for our clients, it’s good for your career.
Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
In addition to this, you can now apply for Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 an individual should meet the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, the contenders need to check the following profiles in order to meet the eligibility criteria. Therefore, to get the place in a topmost MNC an individual should have the following qualities.
And the candidates who are willing to join the Deloitte should now clear the marks criteria given below.
- Backlog The students of B.E/BTech/MTech/MCA/MBA should have 60% in their 10th standard, Intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- The candidates of all the above-mentioned categories are eligible for this drive.
- The gap between their academic years should not be more than 2 years.
Therefore, the aspirants who want to attend the Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 should not have any backlogs. Therefore, candidates are suggested to clear the backlogs before joining the company.
Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 – Salary Details
After, meeting the eligibility criteria the main session is the CTC paid. Likewise, Deloitte pays the highest CTC of all the companies. Mainly, it depends on the performance of the candidate.
Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
Every IT Company looks for a candidate who is passionate, dynamic and hard working. Some of the qualities which every company commonly requires are:
- The candidate should be willing to work any shift as per the project need.
- They must have incident management and client handling skills.
- Ability to take quick decisions, work independently.
- Should have confident & energetic along with a good Team player.
- Minimum experience in infrastructure monitoring would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on IT related technical terms like CPU, memory, server, network, IP address etc.
- Ready to work for 24/7 support, and rotational shifts.
- If required, an individual must be flexible to work for extended hours.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2018-2019 – Selection Process
In general, the selection process is as similar to other IT Industries. Not only written test, technical and HR but also there is a group discussion round. The Dell is conducting following are the rounds in the Deloitte Off-Campus drive, Deloitte walk-ins, and Deloitte recruitment process.
- Online Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
After qualifying the eligibility criteria the students have to bring the following certificates.
- Updated Resume.
- Academic Certificates of 10th standard, graduation, and post-graduation.
- Id Proofs(Adhaar card/ Pan card/ Ration card/Voter id).
Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- You have to register through Deloitte official website @ www2.deloitte.com.
- After registering, you will be receiving a unique reference id and password.
- You will find some empty boxes where you have to submit your details and interests.
- After submitting your details click on Save and Next.
To apply for Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019: Click Here
Therefore we summarize, you are blessed with a great opportunity. For applying, Deloitte Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers | Online registration please read our entire article. And stay tuned to our website freshersnow.com