DGPM Recruitment 2021 – 24 Posts, Salary, Application Form @ dgpm.gov.in: Candidates who are looking for recruitment opportunities based on sports quota can check out this latest article regarding DGPM Recruitment 2021 Notification. Where, as per the DGPM Jobs Notification 2021, the officials have specified that offline DGPM Application Form in the prescribed format is being accepted from meritorious sportspersons active in sports disciplines viz. Cricket (Male)/ Hockey (Male)/ Football (Male)/ Swimming 200 Mtrs. freestyle (Male/ Female)/ Athletics 200 Mtrs.(Male/ Female)/ Badminton singles (Male/ Female). Aspirants who are interested and eligible have to make sure to submit their applications by on or before 5th November 2021.
And for candidates domiciled in the North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Laddakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala the last date is 17th November 2021. Further by scrolling down to the next sections, aspirants can have information about the DGPM Sports Quota Vacancies, DGPM CBIC Salary, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, and other eligibility criteria that have also been established here.
- 1 DGPM Recruitment 2021 – 24 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 DGPM Sports Quota Vacancies
- 3 DGPM Recruitment 2021 – Educational and Other Qualifications Required
- 4 DGPM Recruitment 2021 – Sports Eligibility
- 5 DGPM CBIC Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
- 6 DGPM CBIC Salary
- 7 DGPM Selection Process
- 8 Steps to Apply For the DGPM Sports Quota Job Openings 2021
- 9 DGPM Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form, Address
DGPM Recruitment 2021 – 24 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest DGPM CBIC Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Performance Management, Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Post Names||Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr-II, Havaldar, M.T.S|
|No. of Posts||24 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|You can also check|
|Government Jobs||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Assistant Jobs||Stenographer Jobs|
|Multi Tasking Staff Jobs||Graduate Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs|
DGPM Sports Quota Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
DGPM Recruitment 2021 – Educational and Other Qualifications Required
|S.No||Name of the Post||Essential Qualifications|
|4.||Multi-Tasking Staff||Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized board or university|
DGPM Recruitment 2021 – Sports Eligibility
Sportspersons of the specified sports discipline who have won medals/ represented in the following mentioned events:-
- The Country in an International Competition with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports.
- State/ U.T in the Senior or Junior level National Championships organized by the National Sports Federations recognized by Deptt. of Youth Affairs & Sports or National Games organized by Indian Olympics Association.
- University in the inter University in an Inter-University Competition conducted by Association of Indian Universities/ Inter-university sports board.
- State Schools team in national sports/ games for schools conducted by All-India School Games Federation.
- Awarded National Award in physical efficiency under the National Physical Drive
For more details about the DGPM Sport Quota Eligibility, check out the official notification provided below.
DGPM CBIC Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
18 to 27 years as of 1st September 2021. Upper age limit relaxation up to 5 years for General/ OBC candidates and 10 years in case of SC/ ST Candidates (As per Govt. of India instructions for recruitment of meritorious Sportsperson)
DGPM CBIC Salary
|S.No||Name of the Post||Pay (As Per 7th CPC)|
|1.||Tax Assistant||Level – 4 in the pay matrix (Rs.25,500-81,100)|
|2.||Stenographer Gr-II||Level – 4 in the pay matrix (Rs.25,500-81,100)|
|3.||Havaldar||Level -1 in the pay matrix (Rs.18,000 – 56,900)|
|4.||M.T.S||Level -1 in the pay matrix (Rs.18,000 – 56,900)|
DGPM Selection Process
- Based on the Educational Qualifications & Age Limit the officials will shortlist the candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called to undergo Data Entry Speed test in case they have opted for the post of Tax Assistant, Stenography skill test in case they have opted for the post of Stenographer Grade-II and Examination of Physical Standards & Physical Efficiency Test in case they have opted for the post of Havaldar.
- Field trials, Data Entry Speed Test for the post of Tax Assistant, Skill tests for the post of Stenographer Grade-II and Physical Standards Examination & Physical Efficiency Tests for the post of Havaldar will be held in Delhi.
Steps to Apply For the DGPM Sports Quota Job Openings 2021
- First, you have to open the official website @ dgpm.gov.in
- Now check the What’s New section.
- There you can find the “Vacancy circular for Filling up of vacancies under sports quota -Reg”.
- Click on the Details link.
- And then check out the whole notification.
- If eligible, Download the Application Form (Annexure-I) attached to the notification.
- Fill it and send it to the address specified below before the last date is closed.
DGPM Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form, Address
|DGPM Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the DGPM Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Address to Send the Application Forms||Assistant Director (Cadre) Directorate General of Performance Management Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Drum Shape Building, IP Bhawan, IP Estate New Delhi-110002|
Aspirants before proceeding to submit the applications, kindly ensure that you are eligible by checking all the relevant details about the DGPM Recruitment 2021 presented in this post. For more latest job updates do visit the Freshers Now website.
|★ Join Freshers Now Social Media Channels:||Click Here|