DXC Technology Recruitment 2019 is coming up to hire skilled candidates for the ITO Svc Delivery Cons I role. Also, the representatives of the DXC Technology are inviting the application forms through the Online Registration. All the excited candidates must and should check this page along with the DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria 2019 from each section of the current page. Apply Online and then perform well in the DXC Technology Recruitment Process 2019 so that you can easily grab the opportunity. Moreover, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BBA Candidates of Freshers as well as Experienced are most welcomed for the DXC Technology Recruitment.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- 1 DXC Technology Recruitment 2019 – Information
- 1.1 DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.2 DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.3 Company Profile
- 1.4 Job Description
- 1.5 Apply For DXC Technology Recruitment 2019
DXC Technology Recruitment 2019 – Information
|Name Of The Company||DXC Technology|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BBA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Family||ES – SVC-ITO Service Delivery|
|Job Role||ITO Svc Delivery Cons I|
DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who are waiting to apply for the DXC Technology Recruitment 2019 must and should have to check the DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria 2019. Furthermore, we have gathered the details regarding the DXC Technology Recruitment Process and then kept on this page.
- Apply growing technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with limited risk/ complexity.
- Integrates technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and for customers.
- Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently.
- Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents.
Change Management/ Implementation
- Independently implements changes/ solutions to meet customer and/ or trade/ IT infrastructure needs within area of technical responsibility.
Patch and Security Management
- Apply patch and security changes per policy.
- Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Understands the company’s solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer and/ or trade infrastructure needs within area of responsibility.
- Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area (process improvement, technical standard updates, etc).
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation.
Customer Relationship Management:
Set expectations with customers and/or internal businesses/end users within defined parameters.
Work as part of a team, which may be virtual and/or global.
DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria 2019
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold entry-level certification(s) in the work field.
- Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2-year post-high school degree.
Knowledge and Skills
Typical skills include
- The (developing) understanding of technology in direct responsibility.
- (developing) General understanding of related technologies.
- (developing) Customer Service.
- (developing) Project Management.
DXC Technology (adapted as DXC.technology) is an American multinational end-to-end IT administrations organization headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. Accordingly, DXC Technology gives data innovation and counseling administrations to organizations and governments. The organization works more than 70 nations and exchanges on the New York Stock Exchange under the image “DXC” and is a segment of the S&P 500 list. DXC was framed in 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (some time ago Electronic Data Systems).
- Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards.
- Provides technical input, solutions, and recommendations to deal pursuit. Engaged in and provides support for transition/ transformation efforts. Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/ or internal businesses/ end user requirements.
- Provides IT infrastructure and/ or application infrastructure lifecycle technical support, including planning, project management, installation, on-going management/ monitoring/ troubleshooting, and de-installation, following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry standards (e.g. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)).
- Manages the technical/ service relationship between the company and the customer, and between the company and subcontractors/vendors. Works with the key customers and/or internal businesses/ end user representatives (Infrastructure Support Managers, Client Manager, and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business. ITO Service Delivery work is generally performed remotely from the company facility, but may be performed at the customer’s location when required/ justified.
Apply For DXC Technology Recruitment 2019
Candidates need to click on the below link to apply for the DXC Technology Recruitment 2019. Or else, navigate to the official site of the DXC Technology, dxc.technology. Find out the Careers section and then apply accurately by filling out the entire details.
Online Registration For DXC Technology Recruitment 2019: Apply Now
Check our FreshersNow.Com page to know furthermore information. To get all the single push notifications, all you need to do is to bookmark our webportal. So, all the candidates can easily know the current updates.