DXC Technology Interview Questions (Technical, HR) for Freshers | PDF Download – Willing to join DXC Technology? then check out the DXC Technology Recruitment Process for Freshers followed by their hiring team. And also know DXC Technology Interview Questions for Freshers. This article will help the candidates who are nervous about facing the DXC Technology Technical & HR Interview. The sections like DXC Technology Technical & HR Interview Questions for Freshers will guide how you can answer certain questions. Hence, make sure you go through our DXC Technology Fresher Interview Questions article thoroughly to check the DXC Recruitment Process 2022, DXC Technology Technical, and HR Interview Questions. If you want download the DXC Technology Interview Questions & Answers from the direct link available below.
- 1 DXC Technology Interview Questions | Overview
- 2 DXC Technology Recruitment Process for Freshers
- 3 DXC Technology Test Pattern
- 4 DXC Technology Technical Interview Round
- 5 DXC Technology HR Interview Round
- 6 DXC Technology Fresher Interview Questions
DXC Technology Interview Questions | Overview
|Latest DXC Technology Fresher Interview Questions|
|Organization Name||DXC Technology|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Category||Interview Questions & Answers|
|Job Location||Across India|
DXC Technology Recruitment Process for Freshers
Those among you who have applied for the job openings in DXC Technology for various job roles can look into this section to get a brief idea about the DXC Recruitment Process 2022. This is the basic DXC Technology Recruitment Process for Freshers that is customarily followed by the DXC Technology Hiring Team to get enthusiastic and resourceful candidates on board to join their existing workforce. Moreover, we would like to point out that if there is any change in the DXC Technology Selection Process, we will immediately update this section.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
DXC Technology Test Pattern
Aspirants from this section can get detailed information about the DXC Technology Written Exam. In order to make the preparation easy, we have mentioned the various sections that will be there in the written exam, No.of Questions that are to be answered, Time Limit given for you to complete the test. So, check the below table to get complete information about DXC Technology Test Pattern.
|Name of the Section||No.of Questions||Time Limit|
|Logical Ability||14||14 Mins|
|Quantitative Ability||16||16 Mins|
|Write X Pro (Essay Writing)||1 Topic||20 Mins|
|Computer Programming||12||15 Mins|
|Automata Fix||7||20 Mins|
DXC Technology Technical Interview Round
Applicants who will be shortlisted in the Written Test will be allowed to attend the DXC Technology Technical Interview. Aspirants who will be facing this round can expect questions related to the major project you have done in your academic year, Your Favorite subjects, Latest Technologies that are trending, etc. So, make sure you are up to date with your academic subjects and also with the latest technology-related articles. Further, from the DXC Technology Technical Interview Questions for Freshers provided below you can take reference and know the difficulty level of the DXC Technology Technical Interview.
DXC Technology Technical Interview Questions
In this section, we have put together the most frequently asked Technical Interview Questions for DXC Technology. So, aspirants who are freshers can check out this article thoroughly to know the difficulty level of questions and subjects the interviewer asks.
1. What is the difference between Abstraction and Interface?
2. What is Encapsulation in Java?
3. What are the layers of the OSI model?
4. What is the purpose of DESC in SQL?
5. Write a java program to print the Fibonacci series.
6. Write a Java program to print the given pyramid
7. Name the major data structures used in RDBMS, Network data model & Hierarchical data model.
8. How does swapping result in better memory management?
9. What is the time complexity of basic operations get() and put() in HashMap class?
10. What is the requirement for an object to be used as a key or value in HashMap?
11. What is Coupling in OOP and why it is helpful?
12. What is the difference between preemptive and non-preemptive scheduling?
13. Which operator in SQL performs pattern-matching?
14. What is Compile time Polymorphism and how is it different from Runtime Polymorphism?
15. What are the limitations of inheritance?
16. What are tree traversals?
17. What is the maximum number of nodes in a binary tree of height k?
18. Describe the objective of multi-programming.
19. What is ER Model?
20. Explain your major project.
21. What happens if a non-recursive mutex is locked more than once.
22. Give some benefits of multithreaded programming?
23. What is the best page size when designing an operating system?
24. What is preemptive multitasking?
25. Can you create an instance of an abstract class?
26. What are the differences between copy constructor and assignment operator?
27. What is static polymorphism?
28. What is the difference between the Operating system and kernel?
29. What is machine learning and how people would make predictions before machine learning came into existence?
30. Explain the process behind storing a variable in memory.
31. What are the applications of graph data structure?
32. What is the difference between the Breadth-First Search (BFS) and Depth First Search (DFS)?
33. How much memory does a class occupy?
34. Give a real-world example of polymorphism?
35. What is the booting process in a computer?
36. How will you install a new operating system on your computer? Have you ever installed an OS on your computer?
DXC Technology HR Interview Round
All the candidates who will be shortlisted in the Technical Interview round will be allowed to attend the DXC Technology HR Interview. If you are a person who are having strong communication and exceptional confidence then this round will be a cakewalk for you. The Interviewer will be asking questions about your personal life, your family background, and just basic questions to check whether you are a capable person to hire or not. Further, in case if you have any queries related to the company or work you can simply ask questions to the interviewer.
DXC Technology HR Interview Questions and Answers
Below are some of the DXC Technology HR Interview Questions With Answers which can help you guys in knowing what type of questions are frequently asked in the HR Round. Thus, check out these and prepare yourself to answer the question in the best way.
1. Walk me through your resume/ tell me about yourself
This is the first question that any interviewee will be facing in the HR Interview. This question will be asked to make you guys comfortable and to reduce your nervousness. Therefore, you can respond by covering all the details that you have mentioned in your resume. Briefly explain to the interviewer about your Career Objective, Academic Qualifications, Responsibilities you have taken up, Academic Achievements, Certification Courses you have taken up, Your Strengths & Weakness. Further, while answering don’t give robotic or copied answers which don’t match with your resume.
2. Tell me about your academics and if you have any backlog.
You can start from your recent passed out educational qualifications (The specialization you took, Percentage, Or the College you have studied from). Further, you can also add how you are as a student. Whether you are a studious/ above average student/ below average. And to answer any backlogs, you need to be genuine and don’t be anxious. You can explain how many backlogs you have, and how many you have cleared and how you are preparing yourself to finish the remaining backlog. Don’t avert from answering this question, even if you respond by saying you are having these many backlogs, the interviewer will only see your potential & talent outside your academic area and hire you for the particular job.
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
By asking this question, the interviewer will want to know about your personality. Therefore, you can respond by saying “My strongest point is my positive attitude. Even if things don’t go the way I’ve planned out, it doesn’t bother me. I will take it in my stride and reflect on what went wrong & rectify it. Moreover, I try to avoid doing the same mistake twice and it shows how meticulous I’m while doing things.” And coming to weaknesses you can point out your greatest strength as your weakness too. That means, for instance, you can convey how being meticulous bothers you at the time of the deadline or when you need to submit your work without proofreading.
4. Have you had any gaps in your academic years?
There can be many valid and genuine reasons for having gaps in the academic year. Therefore, you need to convey the same to the interviewer. For example, some people take a gap of a year due to personal/ health reasons, so tell the interviewer why you took it and how you revived your health during that time. And if in case you took a break to prepare for Government/ Central Government exams and are still not qualified for it you can convey to the interviewer how you used your break productively and what you have learned to upgrade your existing skills.
5. Would you like to ask any questions?
Asking questions to the interviewer shows your interest. And also after continuously asking questions, the interviewer may find it monotonous so in order to break it they may pose this question. So, instead of saying “No, I don’t have any questions” you can ask them any queries that you have about the company/ How his experience working for the company so long/ Or training programs they give for employees to prosper in their career, etc.
DXC Technology Fresher Interview Questions
|DXC Technology Interview Questions and Answers – Important Links|
|To Download the DXC Technology HR, Technical Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
Details present in this article about DXC Technology Interview Questions & Answers and DXC Recruitment Process will help you guys in DXC Technology Interview Process. For more latest updates like this keep visiting our Freshersnow.com portal regularly.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|DXC Technology Interview Experience|
|DXC Tehnology Internship||DXC Technology Recruitment|
|DXC Technology Placement Papers||DXC Technology Syllabus|
|DXC Technology Off Campus||How to Prepare for DXC Written Test?|