EPFO Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019 Released @ epfindia.gov.in | Check Exam Date: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation India (EPFO) officials are going to conduct the EPFO Assistant Mains Examination on 7th November 2019. All the candidates who have applied for the EPFO Assistant posts must and should download the EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 from this page. Also, candidates should get the EPFO Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 from this page with the help of the below-given link.
New Update: EPFO Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019 Released. Candidates should download the Admit Card directly from this page by clicking on the below-given link.
Candidates can download their EPFO Admit Card 2019 for the Assistant Exam from the direct link attached to this page. Applicants can check the process of downloading the hall ticket from the below.
EPFO Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019 Overview
|Download EPFO Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 | Check Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Number Of Posts||280 Posts|
|Exam Date||7th November 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released on 18th October 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
You Can Also Check: EPFO Assistant Previous Papers
Details On EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Examination Name
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor.
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
You Can Also Check: EPFO Assistant Syllabus
Required Documents For EPFO Assistant Mains Exam 2019
- Voter’s Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
Steps To Download EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official site of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) @ epfindia.gov.in.
- The EPFO home page will be opened
- On the left, side bottom New Updates block will be there.
- Click on the block.
- All the new links will be displayed.
- Search the link for EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019.
- Find the link and click on it.
- Enter the register number, password, and date of birth details to get admit card.
- Now your EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print to attend the examination.
To Download EPFO Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
To get more information about the EPFO Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019. Visit our site at Freshers Now. Bookmark us by using Ctrl + D so that you can get all the latest notifications. You can leave your comment in the below section so that we will soon respond to you with the latest update.