ESIC Ghaziabad Specialist Jobs 2020 Notification @ esic.nic.in: ESIC Ghaziabad Specialist Jobs 2020 contains 12 Specialist and Senior Resident Vacancies. Candidates who are looking for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Jobs can check this article completely. Interested aspirants can go through this article before applying to the ESIC Senior Resident Jobs 2020. ESIC Ghaziabad Jobs Notification has released on 16th March 2020 for Specialist and Senior Resident posts. For ESIC Ghaziabad Specialist Vacancies 2020, the ESIC officials will conduct a walkin on 25th March 2020.
Candidates who qualified in either PG Degree or Diploma from any recognized University or Institute of India. To know the no of vacancies, Age limit, Salary, Selection Process, etc of ESIC Senior Resident Vacancies 2020 can look over the complete article. Freshersnow team makes a simple process for candidates to save the ESIC Ghaziabad Specialist Vacancies 2020 in the form of PDF format at the end of this post.
You Can Also Check ★ UP Govt Jobs & ESIC Recruitment
ESIC Ghaziabad Specialist Jobs 2020 – 12 Senior Resident Posts, Walkin Date, Eligibility
|ESIC Ghaziabad Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (Ghaziabad)|
|Post Name||Specialist, Senior Residents|
|Release Date||16th March 2020|
|Walkin Date||25th March 2020|
|Category|| Government Jobs|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
Post – Wise Vacancies
Full-Time Contractual Specialist
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Chest (Pulm. Medicine)||1 (SC)|
|Dermatology (Skin)||1 (OBC)|
|Medicine||1 (UR), 1 (SC)|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|EYE (Ophthalmology)||1 (UR)|
|General Surgery||1 (UR)|
|Obst. & Gyne.||1 (OBC)|
|Total||3 (UR), 1(OBC)|
|Post Name ||Education Qualification|
|Full-Time Contractual Specialist||PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university with 3 Years experience after acquiring the PG Degree or 5 Years post diploma experience|
|Senior Resident||PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university.|
|Post Name ||Age Limit|
|Full-Time Contractual Specialist|
- Full-Time Contractual Specialist: not exceeding 45 years. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules)
- Full-Time Contractual Specialist (Retired): Not exceeding 64 years as on date of interview.
- Part-Time Contractual Specialist: Not exceeding 64 years as on date of interview.
- Not exceeding 37 Years for Post Graduates.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules
ESIC Ghaziabad Specialist, Senior Resident Selection Process
ESIC Officials will conduct Walkin Interview for ESIC Ghaziabad Specialist, Senior Resident Jobs 2020
|Post Name ||Salary|
|Full-Time Contractual Specialist|
- Full-Time Contractual Specialist: Asper level 11 (1) of pay matrix of 7th CPC plus other allowance under Gov. of India as per rules adopted by ESIC except for T.A.
- Full-Time Contractual Specialist (Retired): as per rules
- Part-Time Contractual Specialist:
- ₹60,000 per month for 4 hours per day for 4 days a week.
- ₹12,000 per month admissible if he/she is willing to perform emergency call duty.
|Senior Resident||As per level 11(1) of 7th CPC pay matrix plus other allowances under Govt. of India as per rules adopted by ESIC except T.A. Basic pay will be reduced to Rs.600/- per month for Diploma holder from the basic pay as per 6th CPC.|
How to Attend for ESIC Ghaziabad Specialist, Senior Resident Jobs 2020
- Go to Employees’ State Insurance Corporation officials Portal @ esic.nic.in.
- Over there go to the Recruitments tab and select the Advt for ESIC Ghaziabad Specialist Jobs 2020 post.
- Open and Read the Advertisement completely.
- If you are eligible, along with the Original Documents, Attend for the Walkin to the following Venue on the mentioned Dates.
ESIC Ghaziabad Specialist, Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification, Walkin Venue
|ESIC Ghaziabad Specialist, Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification||Click HERE|
|Walkin Venue||Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, U.P|
Check the ESIC Ghaziabad Specialist Jobs 2020 post thoroughly. For the latest Employment Recruitment News frequently visit our page @ Freshers Now.