ESIC UDC Exam Analysis 2022 – 19th March Prelims Exam Review – esic.nic.in: Hello! The candidates who are looking for the right place to know the particulars of the ESIC UDC Exam Analysis 2022 can refer to this section. The ESIC UDC Phase 1 Prelims Exam was successfully conducted by the authorities of the Employees State Insurance Corporation on 19th March 2022. Whereas, by the reviews given the candidates who have appeared for the exam, we have accommodated this page with ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis 2022/ ESIC UDC Section Wise Exam Analysis 2022. Once the ESIC UDC Phase 2 Prelims Exam is completed, we will update this page with ESIC UDC Phase 1 Prelims Exam Analysis and will let you know. For now, give a look at the whole of this section and know the ESIC UDC 19th March Prelims Exam Analysis 2022/ ESIC UDC Phase 1 Prelims Exam Analysis 2022. If you find all the details in here regarding the ESIC Upper Division Clerk Exam Analysis 2022 useful, we advise you to follow us on a regular basis to get more latest updates like this.
- 1 ESIC UDC Exam Analysis 2022 – Overview
- 2 ESIC UDC Phase 1 Prelims Exam Pattern
- 3 ESIC UDC Phase 1 Prelims Exam Analysis 2022 – Good Attempts
- 4 ESIC UDC Section Wise Exam Analysis 2022
ESIC UDC Exam Analysis 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Phase 1 Exam Date||19th March 2022|
ESIC UDC Phase 1 Prelims Exam Pattern
- Type of the Exam: Objective Type
- Number of Questions: 100 marks
- Duration of the test: 60 minutes
- Marking scheme: 2 marks each for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 hour|
ESIC UDC Phase 1 Prelims Exam Analysis 2022 – Good Attempts
Have a look at this section and know the overall good attempts which in turn will help you estimate the marks that you would get in the ESIC UDC Prelims Exam 2022.
|Subjects||Good attempts||Difficulty Level|
|General Intelligence and reasoning||20-22||Easy|
|General awareness||18-20||Easy to Moderate|
ESIC UDC Section Wise Exam Analysis 2022
From this section, you can know the ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis for each section like General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis – English Comprehension
The questions that were asked in this section are 25 questions for 50 marks. As per the expert’s review, the difficulty level of this section is Easy.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis – General Intelligence and Reasoning
In the Shift-1 ESIC UDC Prelims Exam, the General Intelligence and Reasoning section covered 25 questions and the difficulty level of the exam is easy.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||2*5 (10)||Easy|
|Alpha Numeric Series (Mix)||2-3||Easy|
|Direction & Distance||2||Easy|
|Number (Repeated Digit)||1||Easy|
|Word (Alphabetically arrangement)||1||Easy|
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis – General Awareness
There were a total of 25 questions asked in this section. However, the difficulty lies in Easy-Moderate. Here are some of the questions that were asked.
1. Battle of Haldighati in which year
2. Sorrow of Bengal (River)
3. Total amount under PM Kisan Yojna in a Year
4. Ramon Magsaysay was from which country- Philippines
5. Padma Bhushan Radhe Shyam related to which category
6. National Startup Day
7. Who called Mahatma Gandhi as Mahatma for the first time?
8. UT with highest population density
9. VP of AIIB
10. Prasad Yojna
11. Lala Mangeshkar won Bharat Ratna won in which year
12. PV Sindhu won the Syed Modi International tournament by defeating?
13. IFSC Full-Form- Indian Financial System Code
14. ISRO Agreement-related question
15. 3rd largest stadium
16. A Little book of India Writer
17. Virju Maharaj related to which field
18. Father of Modern India Art
19. Hindi language Article
20. Army Day Edition
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis – Quantitative Aptitude
This section is for 25 questions. And as per the review, the difficulty level of the exam is Easy and there was no question asked from Data Interpretation.
Number Series Asked in ESIC UDC Prelims Exam-
- 7, 8, ?, 13, 17, 22, 28
- 4, 11, 22, ?, 56, 79, 106
- 5, 6, 15, 40, 89, 170, ?
- 2, 9, 10, 65, ?, 217, 50
|Topics||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Missing Number Series||4||Easy|
|Arithmetic Word Problem||11||Easy|
We are glad that you have opted for this page to know the particulars regarding the ESIC Upper Division Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 2022, and we hope that you are satisfied with it. For more latest updates, make sure that you are following us @ freshersnow.com.
|You Can Also Check|
|ESIC UDC Answer Key||ESIC UDC Cut Off|
|ESIC Recruitment Notification||ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Admit Card|
|How to Prepare for ESIC UDC Exam?||ESIC UDC Syllabus|
|ESIC UDC Previous Question Papers||Best Books for ESIC UDC Exam Preparation|