GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Notification @ gitam.edu | GITAM University Application Form (Extended), Exam Date, Eligibility: Well, on this current page, we are providing detailed information regarding the GITAM GAT PGT Notification 2020. Moreover, the officials had released the notification on 15th November 2019 for the interested applicants. Also, the test is a computer-based entrance exam conducted for providing admission to students in UG & PG courses in the field of Technology and Pharmacy. The officials of the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University will conduct the GITAM GAT Post Graduate Test university level examination from 11th To 21st April 2020.
Therefore, the candidates who want to get admitted in a reputed university must focus on the current page. Furthermore, they can have a bright idea over the GITAM GAT PGT Notification 2020. And, at the end of the page, we have also entitled the steps to proceed with the application. Hence, the aspirants should check all the portions which are below to this page. And the last date to fill the online application is Extended. So, get the applying link from the end of this page.
Latest Update: GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Application Form has been Extended due to COVID-19. Apply Now with the link attached below.
- 1 GITAM GAT PGT 2020 – Details
- 2 GITAM GAT PGT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Application Fee
- 4 Courses Offered By GITAM University
- 5 GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Details On GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Application Form
- 7 GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Exam Date
- 8 Process To Submit GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Application Form
- 9 GITAM GAT PGT 2020 – Important Links
- 10 GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Syllabus
- 11 GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Admit Card
- 13 GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Result
- 14 GITAM GAT PGT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University (GITAM)|
|Name Of The Examination||GITAM GAT PGT 2020|
|Availability Of Notification||Started On 15th November 2019|
|Notification Last Date||Extended|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Level Of The Examination||University Level|
|Exam Date||11th To 21st April 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|GITAM GAT PGT Previous Question Papers|
|GITAM GAT PGT Syllabus|
|Download GITAM GAT PGT Admit Card|
|GITAM GAT PGT Result|
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 – Important Dates
|Application Form Status||15th November 2019 (Started)|
|Application Last Date||Extended|
|Slot Booking starts||5th To 7th April 2020|
|Admit Card||5th April 2020|
|Exam Date||11th To 21st April 2020|
|Results Availability||25th April 2020|
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Application Fee
- Moreover, the GITAM GAT PGT Application Fee for female candidates was INR 800 and for male candidates INR 1000.
- Therefore, the fee payment can be made via online by Net Banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Moreover, the payment of fee through offline by submitting the Demand Draft.
- Therefore, the DD drew from any scheduled bank made in favor of GITAM University payable at the organization.
- Thus, candidates should send the required documents to the address of the conducting body.
Courses Offered By GITAM University
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Machine Design
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Biotechnology Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- RF & Microwave Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Digital Systems & Signal Processing
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management
- Software Engineering
- CAD or CAM
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Biotechnology Food Processing Technology
- VLSI Design and also Power Systems and Automation
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Moreover, here in this section, we are providing the basic GITAM GAT PGT Eligibility Criteria for various UG & PG courses
For B.Tech or B.Tech (Biotechnology) & B.Pharmacy or B.Arch
- Qualifying Exam: And candidates must have passed the intermediate or equivalent exam in 2020, 2018, 2017 from any recognized board.
- Aggregate: Students must have obtained minimum 60% marks for B.Tech & B.Tech (Biotechnology) & 50% marks for B.Arch & B.Pharmacy.
- For B.Arch, candidates must qualify in NATA or JEE Mains examination.
- Subjects: For admission to B.Tech & B.Arch, students should qualify the above examination with PCM subjects.
- For B.Tech (Biotechnology) & B.Pharmacy, students must pass the exam with Mathematics/Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects
- Qualification: Thus, candidates must hold a BE, B.Tech, AMIE in the relevant area of engineering.
- Percentage Criteria: Therefore, candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants should have done B.Pharm from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Students should pass the above examination with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
Details On GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Application Form
- Applicants Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of Parent/Guardian
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Pin Code
- Phone Number with STD Code
- Test Centre Preference 1,2, and 3
- Test Code
- Name of the College
- Score acquired in GATE/ GIPAT if any
- Signing the Declaration
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Exam Date
The officials had announced the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Exam Date. And the authority is going to conduct the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Exam from 11th To 21st April 2020.
Process To Submit GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Application Form
Therefore, come and follow the process for submitting the Online GITAM GAT PGT Application Form. Moreover, the process is mentioned below
- Navigate to the official link of the GITAM University @ www.gitam.edu
- Now, read all the instructions carefully and click on ‘I Agree’.
- And, next, the applicants should fill the details in the application form.
- Moreover, filling the details is mandatory in the fields.
- Furthermore, after filling all the details, the candidates upload a scanned photograph size of 4 KB to 50 KB in JPG format.
- Moreover, candidates must note the generated Registration Number, might be required for future use.
- Then, applicants have to pay the application fee through online or offline.
- And, lastly, the candidates have to generate two copies of the filled GITAM GAT PGT Application Form. Send one copy to the University.
- Also, advised that the candidates keep the other copy with themselves, until the end of the admission process.
So, let us know, the process for submitting the Offline GITAM GAT PGT Application Form. The offline application form can again attain via two mediums, which are as below
- Therefore, applicants have to send a letter requesting for the GITAM GAT PGT Application Form 2020 to the Director-Admissions.
- Moreover, the letter was written on a plain white sheet.
- Furthermore, the name of the candidates along the complete address should mention it.
- Moreover, to acquire it from this medium, then applicants have to post a Demand Draft of INR 150, with the application form.
- Thus, once the form sent to the candidates, they need to fill it in their handwriting. Also, then send it back to GITAM University.
- And, along with the form, again Demand Draft for the application fee is to be sent.
- Thus, candidates are allowed to purchase the GITAM GAT PGT Application Form 2020 from the designated Branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, and Karur Vysya Bank.
- Additionally, even in this case, therefore after filling the offline application form, the candidates need to submit it at the university address with the Demand Draft.
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 – Important Links
To Check & Download GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Notification: Click Here (Available Now)
Register Online For GITAM GAT PGT 2020: Click Here – Link is Active Now
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates who are attending the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Exam have to check the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Syllabus. And the questions will be asked from Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude Subjects. However, all the candidates can check the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Syllabus from the link given below.
Download GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Syllabus Here
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Exam Pattern
A total of 100 questions will be asked in the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Entrance Exam. GITAM GAT PGT Exam will be conducted for 2 hours. And the questions that are asked in the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Exam will be Objective Type. For each question, 3 marks will be awarded and for 1 mark will be reduced for each incorrect answer.
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Admit Card
The officials will release the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Admit Card on the official portal. And the candidates can download the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Admit Card from the link given below.
To Download GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Admit Card Here
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Result
Participants who had taken the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Entrance Exam have to check the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Result. All the candidates can check the results from the link given below. All the participants can check the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Result by entering the login details.
Check GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Result Here
We hope that you all have got the complete details about the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Notification. Furthermore, candidates can know such exciting news on our Freshers Now website.
GITAM GAT PGT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
On which date the GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Application Form released?
The GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Application Form has released on 15th November 2019.
What is the Application Fee for GITAM GAT PGT 2020?
The Application Fee for GITAM GAT PGT 2020 for female candidates was INR 800 and for male candidates INR 1000.
Where can I submit my GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Application Form?
Applicants can submit their GITAM GAT PGT 2020 Application Form from the official site gitam.edu.