Gurugram District Court Clerk Admit Card 2019: As per the news, the board of Gurugram District Court plans to release the GDC Clerk Admit Card 2019 tentatively on March 2019. So while attending to the written examination conducted by Gurugram District Court (GDC) for filling the vacancies of 46 Clerk Posts, aspirants have to carry their Gurugram District Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 along with them without fail. Hence, it is a crucial document to enter into exam center and to attempt the exam. On this webpage, we have provided you the complete information regarding GDC Clerk Admit Card. Candidates can get their Admit Card from the official site @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/gurgaon.
Therefore, all the individuals have to download the districts.ecourts.gov.in/gurgaon Admit Card 2019 with the help of the link mentioned below on this webpage. Furthermore, The candidates can download the Admit Card with the help of the registration number and date of the birth/ password. The Gurugram District Court (GDC) had announced that the Gurugram District Court Clerk Admit Card 2019 may be released in the month of March 2019.
- 1 Gurugram District Court Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Outline
Gurugram District Court Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Outline
|Gurugram District Court Clerk Admit Card 2019 | Check GDC Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Gurugram District Court (GDC)|
|Total Vacancies||46 Posts|
|Exam Date||17th March 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Documents Required During Gurugram District Court Examination 2019
Candidates who are going to write the test that held by the higher officials the Gurugram District Court (GDC) have to carry their Gurugram District Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 without the fail. Else GDC members may not allow you to write the test. In addition to the Admit Card aspirants have to carry any of the following original government identities for verification purpose.
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- College ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
Refer To: Gurugram District Court Clerk Syllabus
Selection Process For Gurugram District Court Clerk Recruitment 2019
The Gurugram District Court (GDC) recruitment board had released a notification to fill the 46 Clerk Posts. Candidates who had applied for filling those vacancies can get their GDC Clerk Admit Card 2019 only if they reach the eligibility criteria that is mentioned by the GDC committee members. The applied candidates can get the details about the selection process from this section. The selection process is as follows:
- Written Test
Candidates with marks higher than the qualifying mark will be shortlisted for the next round. That is for checking Proficiency in the computer.
Information Present On Gurugram District Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates are advised to check the details that are present on the admit card about them are correct or not. Any of the details present on that GDC Clerk Admit Card 2019 are incorrect, then the candidates should make it rectified. Also, from the Admit Card, candidates can know the details like the examination center and timings of the exam.
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
Steps To Download districts.ecourts.gov.in/gurgaon Admit Card 2019
- First of all, applied candidates are advised to visit the official site of the Gurugram District Court (GDC).
- Here the official site of GDC is districts.ecourts.gov.in/gurgaon.
- Then you will get the home page of the GDC on the main screen.
- Now move to the Latest Announcements section which is aligned at the right side of the home page.
- In that section, search for the Gurugram District Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 link.
- After identifying the link open it.
- Fill the details present on it like registration number and password.
- Cross check the details that you provided are correct or not.
- If the details are correct hit on the submit button.
- There you will get the districts.ecourts.gov.in/gurgaon Admit Card 2019 on the new page.
- Download the Gurugram District Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 in the prescribed format.
- Take two to three copies of the Admit Card and carry them along with you for further process.
To Download Gurugram District Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2019: Click Here (Link will be updated soon)
Candidates should note that the officials of the GDC have not yet released the admit card. Immediately after the announcement of GDC Clerk Admit Card 2019 release date and exact Gurugram District Court Examination date, we will update in this page. Therefore, keep visiting our web portal freshersnow.com frequently for the latest updates.