How To Prepare For Punjab Police SI Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan: We instruct the candidates to begin their Punjab Police SI Exam preparation plan as there is enough time, aspirants are suggested to commence their preparation to see the best result. “Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time”. Aspirants who are looking forward to getting this Punjab Police SI Jobs should check our article to know the complete information. During the Punjab Police SI Exam Preparation, candidates should make a perfect Punjab Police SI Study Plan to cover all the important topics that are required for the test. And we assure that candidates end this article with the best result they have ever got.
- 1 How To Prepare For Punjab Police SI Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan
- 2 Punjab Police SI Exam Pattern
- 3 Topics To Cover for Punjab Police SI Exam
- 4 Punjab Police SI Exam Reference Books
- 5 Punjab Police SI Study Plan
- 6 Important Suggestions For Punjab Police SI Exam Preparation
- 7 Major Punjab Police SI Preparation Tips
How To Prepare For Punjab Police SI Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan
|How To Prepare For Punjab Police SI Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan|
|Organization Name||Punjab Police Department|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
Punjab Police SI Exam Pattern
The very important thing every candidate needs to know about is the Punjab Police SI Exam Pattern and the syllabus. As the Punjab Police SI Test Pattern is given below, check it out clearly and understand how the question paper was divided and how many marks were given to each section.
|Paper 1||400 Marks|
|Paper 2||400 Marks|
|Total Marks: 800 Marks|
|Time Duration: 120 Minutes For Each Paper|
Topics To Cover for Punjab Police SI Exam
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Skills|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning Data Interpretation|
|Digital Literacy & Awareness|
Punjab Police SI Exam Reference Books
And now, the aspirants have to find the best books to prepare well for the Punjab Police SI Exam. There will be many books regarding the Punjab Police SI Examination, but choosing the best book among them will give a good understanding of the Punjab Police SI Test Preparation. In the below table we have given the best reference books go through it carefully.
|Name of the Subject||Name of the Book||Author/ Publication|
|General Knowledge||General Knowledge 2021||Arihant|
|Information Technology/Digital Literacy||Introduction To Information Technology||V. Rajaraman|
|Mathematical Ability||Mathematics for All Competitive Exams||Ramniwas Mathuriya|
|Logical Reasoning||A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning||R. S. Aggarwal|
|Numerical Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude||R. S. Aggarwal|
|Decision Making and Problem Solving||Decision Making and Problem Solving||John Adair|
|Data Interpretation||Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||Ananta Ashisha|
|General Mental Ability||General Intelligence Test and Mental Ability Test||R. Gupta|
|Analytical Ability||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||A.K Gupta|
Punjab Police SI Study Plan
Time Table: It is much needed for the candidates to prepare a timetable for the effective preparation of the Punjab Police SI Exam. By following the Punjab Police SI Time Table, aspirants can easily cover the topics on time.
Practice Important Points: We advise the candidates to note down all the important points and practice all the important points regularly to memorize the concepts.
Time Management: We suggest the candidates complete their preparation on time to avoid last moment hurry.
Practice Previous Year Question Paper: Make a habit of practicing the previous year’s paper and mock test to improve your speed and accuracy. Try to practice as many question papers as you can to make yourself better.
Estimate yourself: This should be done by every candidate, it is advisable to estimate the weaker and the strong points. After that, focus on weak areas and spend much time on them to become a master in them.
Read the question properly: Most of the aspirants will not read the question completely and answer it which is a blunder. We highly recommend our candidates to read the question twice and thrice and then answer the correct one.
Circumvent The Guessing Answers: We suggest the aspirants not answer the question by guessing. As there is a negative marking in the Punjab Police SI Exam, it will make you score fewer marks.
Stay Physically Fit: We advise the participants to stay physically fit which is necessary for the Punjab Police SI Position.
Important Suggestions For Punjab Police SI Exam Preparation
- Cover all the topics that are related to the subject, do not leave any of the topics.
- Practice previous year papers and mock tests to develop speed and accuracy
- Be sincere in your preparation and put maximum effort into learning the concepts.
- Learn each formula, which will assist you in finding the solution
- Learn the concept from the basics and then go for the tougher ones.
- Be updated with the current affairs, it is possible by reading the newspaper
- Be physically fit and strong by doing exercise and running
- Avoid eating food that consists of more fat
- Go for the revision once you are done with the preparation, it will help you to recollect all the important points
- Make a habit of noting down the important points and go through them every day.
Major Punjab Police SI Preparation Tips
- Candidates need to be calm and stress-free about the Punjab Police SI Exam before night
- Get ready with all the important documents before the night that need to be carried to the Punjab Police SI Examination
- Do not read any of the topics during the sleeping hours
- Arrive at the exam hall before one hour, to avoid tension.
- When you view the question paper, attempt the questions which you feel easier.
- Do not spend more time trying for the tough question
- Read the question twice and thrice and then answer
- Do not waste the time, thinking there is plenty of time.
- Keep checking the time, as every minute is valuable during the Punjab Police SI Test Preparation or in the Punjab Police SI Examination.
- When you feel a particular question is tough, stay and calm and try for the answer.
- Try to end the Punjab Police SI Exam before ten minutes to avoid clumsiness at the end.
We strongly believe the above information helped out the candidates with their search. We advise the aspirants to make use of these tips in the Punjab Police SI Exam Preparation. Stay tuned to our website @ freshersnow.com.