Latest IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification is released. For 34 Senior Resident Vacancies, applications are invited by the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences Officials. IHBAS Officials are hiring the eligible candidates on a Regular/ Tenure Basis. Applications for the IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020 must be submitted in Offline Mode. No other means of application will be accepted.
31st December 2020 is the Final date to submit the IHBAS Senior Resident Application Form 2020. At the end of this post, you will find the address. And to that address, applications must reach. This new IHBAS Senior Resident Notification 2020 is a good chance for the candidates looking for Government Medical Jobs.
- 1 IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – 34 Posts, Date, Application Form
- 2 Department Wise Vacancies
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 IHBAS Senior Resident Selection Process
- 6 Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 How to Apply for IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020?
- 9 IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form, Address
IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – 34 Posts, Date, Application Form
|Latest IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Closing Date||31st December 2020|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Delhi Govt Jobs||IHBAS Recruitment Notification|
|Senior Resident Jobs||MBBS Govt Jobs|
|Post Graduate Govt Jobs||MD Govt Jobs|
Department Wise Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Emergency Laboratory||3 Posts|
Accordingly, candidates who have completed either their MBBS with MD, MS, DNB, Post Graduation from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification are eligible to apply.
Candidates with a Maximum Age of 40 Years are eligible to apply for IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020.
IHBAS Senior Resident Selection Process
Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences Officials are going to consider the performance in the Interview as a part of the Selection Process.
For the Selected and Placed Candidates, Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences Officials are offering the salary between Rs.67,700 to Rs.2,08,700/- Per Month.
Rs.500/- is the Application Fee. SC/ ST/ PH Candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply for IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020?
- Check Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences Official Site at ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in.
- On the Home Page, you will find the What’s New Section.
- Click on it.
- You will see the Applications are invited for the post of Senior Resident as per the Residency scheme on a regular basis from the Citizens of India Link.
- Open it.
- Read the total information given in it.
- If you find yourself and interested in working as Senior Resident at IHBAS, then download the application form.
- Enter the details correctly.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Recheck the total information, you have filled.
- Submit it before the closing date by sending it to the following address.
IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form, Address
|IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – Important Links|
|IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form||Click HERE|
|Address||Offg. Joint Director (Admn.) IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110 095|
Freshers Now team has provided all the details related to the IHBAS Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification. Do not forget to check our site on daily basis for more other Government Jobs.