IIIT Basara Online Application Form 2019: Higher Officials of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) had released the RGUKT Application Form 2019 for the 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme on their official site @ rgukt.ac.in. So, candidates need to apply Online for the IIIT Basara UG Admissions of the academic year 2019-2020 on or before 24th May 2019. Through this RGUKT UG Admissions 2019, only the eligible candidates will be placed for the vacant 1500 seats. And the last date for receiving the Hard Copy is 31st May 2019. Get all the particulars as Courses Offered, the IIIT Basara Application Fee along with the IIIT Basara Eligibility Criteria 2019. Also, we have given the direct links to Apply Online for The RGUKT Admissions 2019 with the procedure.
- 1 IIIT Basara Online Application Form 2019 – Overview
- 1.1 IIIT Basara Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.2 Important Dates
- 1.3 Courses Offered
- 1.4 Reservation Of Seats
- 1.5 IIIT Basara Admission Procedure 2019
- 1.6 RGUKT Short Notice @ rgukt.ac.in
- 1.7 IIIT Basara Application Fee 2019
- 1.8 List Of Certificates To Be Enclosed
- 1.9 Online Application Form 2019 – 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme
IIIT Basara Online Application Form 2019 – Overview
|RGUKT Application Form 2019 – 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme|
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)|
|Admission Category||IIIT Basara Admissions 2019|
|Course||6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme|
|Date of Notification||26th April 2019|
|Start Date Of Application Forms||29th April 2019 – Started|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Last Date Of Applying||24th May 2019|
IIIT Basara Eligibility Criteria 2019
National and international candidates are eligible to apply. International candidates should of original nationality, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
Candidates should have passed class X (SSC) or equivalent exam recognized by the Government of Telangana state or Andhra Pradesh conducted in the first attempt.
Candidates should not have completed an age of 18 years as on 31st December 2019 (in case of SC/ST students it is 21 years).
|Date of Notification||26th April 2019|
|Issue Of Application Forms (Online)||29th April 2019|
|Last date for receiving Online Applications||24th May 2019|
|Last date for receiving a hard copy||31st May 2019|
|Announcement Of Selection List||10th June 2019|
The 6-Year Integrated Engineering course is divided into the following two categories:
★ Pre University Course (2 years): M.P.C course will be offered with following
- Telugu/ Sanskrit (Sanskrit will be offered for non-Telugu students those who have not studied the second language as Telugu)
★ B.Tech (4 years): Following streams will be offered
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Candidates of Telangana State who applied for the Unfilled seats of Global category, their application will also be considered in the General category of admission.
Reservation Of Seats
85% of the total available seats in the university will be reserved for local students (Osmania University area, Telangana State), 15% seats will be unreserved (to be filled by the candidates of both Telangana and Andhra State).
|Children of Armed Person (CAP)||2%|
IIIT Basara Admission Procedure 2019
- Admissions to the first year of Integrated B Tech Program (2019-20) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and by following the statutory reservations of the State. Furthermore, a deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government for the year 2019-20 under Statute 13 (3) shall be added to the 10th class GPA of those applicants who studied in non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective of providing weightage to the socio-economically challenged students in the admission process.
- At RGUKT, Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Osmania University area, Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats will be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.
RGUKT Short Notice @ rgukt.ac.in
Candidates also have to pay a service charge of Rs.25/- to the service center.
International and NRI students have to pay the application fee through a DD drawn in favor of The Director, RGUKT, Basar payable at any nationalized bank.
|SC and ST candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh||INR 150|
|OC and BC candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh||INR 200|
|Other State candidates/ Global/ Unfilled seats of Global|
List Of Certificates To Be Enclosed
- The application fee receipt issued by the TSOnline service centers.
- Residence certificate/service certificate of parents (for those claiming unreserved category of seats)
- Admit card of 10th Class or its equivalent.
- Study Certificates from class IV to class X/ Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in any of Osmania University areas (Telangana State).
- Community/ caste proof certificate (SC/ST/BC) as per the proforma prescribed by the university.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma. (if applicable)
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma (if applicable)
- NCC certificate for those claiming reservation under this quota.
- Sports certificate(s) (if applicable)
Online Application Form 2019 – 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme
- Go to the official site of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) @ rgukt.ac.in.
- On the home page, you need to check the IIIT Basara Admissions page.
- Candidates need to check the UG Admissions portal for the 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme.
- Make payment at TSOnline centers.
- After payment, an application ID will be generated and the center will provide the fee receipt. Save both for further proceeding.
- Enter the Application ID and class 10th Hall ticket number and “click on proceed to fill Application” option and then fill all the details carefully on the application form.
- Submit the page and then take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Immediately after submitting the application through online, the applicant should send its print-out duly signed along with a copy of the receipt with the relevant certificates to the mentioned address by Speed Post / Registered Post. The candidates should write on top of the cover ‘Application for Admissions 2019 – RGUKT – Basar’.
The Convener, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,
Basar, Nirmal District,
Telangana State 504107
★ To Apply Online For IIIT Basara Admissions: Click Here
★ Online Applying Link – NRI Students: Click Here
Follow us on Freshers Now webpage to know such latest information.