IIIT Basara Online Application Form 2020 @ rgukt.ac.in (Released On 16th September 2020), Dates, Eligibility: Higher Officials of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) released the RGUKT Application Form 2020 for the 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme on their official site on 16th September 2020. So, candidates need to apply Online for the IIIT Basara UG Admissions of the academic year 2020-2021 on or before 3rd October 2020.
Latest Update: The IIIT Basara Online Application 2020 Link Is Active Now. Check and apply for the 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme.
Through this RGUKT UG Admissions 2020, only the eligible candidates will be placed for the vacant seats. And the last date for receiving the Hard Copy is 6th October 2020. Get all the particulars as Courses Offered, the IIIT Basara Application Fee along with the IIIT Basara Eligibility Criteria 2020. Also, we have given the direct links to Apply Online for the RGUKT Admissions 2020 with the procedure. The direct IIIT Basara Online Application Link is activated on 16th September 2020.
- 1 IIIT Basara Online Application Form 2020 – Overview
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 Courses Offered in 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program
- 4 IIIT Basara Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 5 Reservation Of Seats
- 6 IIIT Basara Admission Process 2020
- 7 IIIT Basara Application Fee 2020
- 8 List Of Certificates To Be Enclosed
- 9 Online Application Form 2020 – 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme
- 10 IIIT Basara Admissions 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
IIIT Basara Online Application Form 2020 – Overview
|RGUKT Application Form 2020 – 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme|
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)|
|Admission Category||IIIT Basara Admissions 2020|
|Course||6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme|
|Date of Notification||12th September 2020|
|Start Date Of Application Forms||Released On 16th September 2020|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Last Date Of Applying||3rd October 2020|
|Date of Notification||Released On 12th September 2020|
|Issue Of Application Forms (Online)||16th September 2020|
|Last date for receiving Online Applications||3rd October 2020|
|Last date for receiving a printout of the online application by post for special categories (PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports)||6th October 2020|
|Announcement Of Selection List||20th October 2020|
Courses Offered in 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Program
The 6-Year Integrated Engineering course is divided into the following two categories:
a) Pre University Course (2 years): M.P.C course will be offered with the following subjects:
e. Telugu/ Sanskrit (Sanskrit will be offered for non-Telugu students those who have not
studied a second language as Telugu)
b) B.Tech (4 years): Following streams will be offered
a. Chemical Engineering
b. Civil Engineering
c. Computer Science & Engineering
d. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
e. Electronics & Communications Engineering
f. Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
g. Mechanical Engineering
IIIT Basara Eligibility Criteria 2020
National and international candidates are eligible to apply. International candidates should of original nationality, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
Candidates should have passed class X (SSC) or equivalent exam recognized by the Government of Telangana state or Andhra Pradesh conducted in the first attempt.
Candidates should not have completed the age of 18 years as on 31st December 2020 (in the case of SC/ ST students it is 21 years).
Candidates of Telangana State who applied for the Unfilled seats of the Global category, their application will also be considered in the General category of admission.
Reservation Of Seats
85% of the total available seats in the university will be reserved for local students (Osmania University area, Telangana State), 15% of seats will be unreserved (to be filled by the candidates of both Telangana and Andhra State).
|Children of Armed Person (CAP)||2%|
IIIT Basara Admission Process 2020
- Admissions to the first year of the Integrated B Tech Program (2020-21) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and by following the statutory reservations of the State. Furthermore, a deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government for the year 2020-20 under Statute 13 (3) shall be added to the 10th class GPA of those applicants who studied in non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective of providing weightage to the socio-economically challenged students in the admission process.
- At RGUKT, Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Osmania University area, Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats will be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.
IIIT Basara Application Fee 2020
Candidates also have to pay a service charge of Rs.25/- to the service center.
International and NRI students have to pay the application fee through a DD drawn in favor of The Director, RGUKT, Basar payable at any nationalized bank.
|SC and ST candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh||INR 150|
|OC and BC candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh||INR 200|
|For the candidates of Other States /Global/ Unfilled Global||INR 1000|
|For the candidates Of NRI/ International||US $25.00|
List Of Certificates To Be Enclosed
- The application fee receipt issued by the TSOnline service centers.
- Residence certificate/service certificate of parents (for those claiming unreserved category of seats)
- Admit card of 10th Class or its equivalent.
- Study Certificates from class IV to class X/ Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in any of Osmania University areas (Telangana State).
- Community/ caste proof certificate (SC/ ST/ BC) as per the proforma prescribed by the university.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma. (if applicable)
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma (if applicable)
- NCC certificate for those claiming reservation under this quota.
- Sports certificate(s) (if applicable)
Online Application Form 2020 – 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme
- Go to the official site of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) @ rgukt.ac.in.
- On the home page, you need to check the IIIT Basara Admissions page.
- Candidates need to check the UG Admissions portal for the 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme.
- Make payment at TSOnline centers.
- After payment, an application ID will be generated and the center will provide the fee receipt. Save both for further proceeding.
- Enter the Application ID and class 10th Hall ticket number and “click on proceed to fill Application” option and then fill all the details carefully on the application form.
- Submit the page and then take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Immediately after submitting the application online, the applicant should send its print-out duly signed along with a copy of the receipt with the relevant certificates to the mentioned address by Speed Post / Registered Post. The candidates should write on top of the cover ‘Application for Admissions 2020 – RGUKT – Basar’.
The Convener, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,
Basar, Nirmal District,
Telangana State 504107
★ Detailed Admissions to 6-Year Integrated B. Tech Program-2020 Prospectus PDF: Check Here | Annexure 1 To 8 (Available Now)
★ To Apply Online For IIIT Basara Admissions: Click Here (Available Now)
★ Online Applying Link – NRI Students: Click Here (Available Now)
Follow us on Freshers Now webpage to know such the latest information.
IIIT Basara Admissions 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the IIIT Basara Application Form be released?
The IIIT Basara Application Form is released on 16th September 2020.
How to apply for IIIT Basara 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme?
To apply for IIIT Basara 6 Year Integrated B.Tech Programme, candidates have to visit the official site @ rgukt.ac.in or from FreshersNow.Com.
What is the mode of the IIIT Basara Application Form?
The mode of the IIIT Basara Application Form is online.
When will the RGUKT release the IIIT Basara 1st Selection List?
The IIIT Basara 1st Selection List will be released on 20th October 2020.