Want to get hired through iLink Systems Off Campus 2019 Drive? then this article helps you out with the detailed information. Furthermore, the iLink Systems officials want to hire fresher candidates for the Software Engineer – Intern role. So, do check each section of this page. Also, the last date to register for the iLink Systems Off Campus 2019 Drive is 21st January 2019.
So, observe the direct Online Registration link which is given at the bottom of this page. And only B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA candidates can attend the iLink Systems Off Campus Drive 2019 for Software Engineer in Chennai. The scheduled date for the iLink Systems Off Campus 2019 is 22nd January 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
iLink Systems Off Campus 2019 Drive – Information
|Name of the Company||iLink Systems|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA|
|Year Of Passing||2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Intern|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 – INR 3,50,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||21st January 2019|
|Off Campus Date||22nd January 2019|
iLink Systems Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 2019 Batch B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA (Circuit Branches)
- Good Academics
- Availability for internship
- Strong conceptual clarity
- Good communication skills
- Very good programming skills
- Strong aptitude and logical thinking
iLink Systems, a CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Global Software Solution Provider and Systems Integrator, delivers next-generation technology solutions to help clients solve complex business challenges, improve organizational effectiveness, increase business productivity, realize sustainable enterprise value and transform your business inside-out. iLink has over 60 frameworks (solution accelerators), both industry-specific and horizontal, that can be easily customized and enhanced to meet your current business challenges.
iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the latest platforms for IT departments, commercial accounts, application services providers (ASP) and independent software vendors (ISV). iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including healthcare, telecom, government, oil and gas, education, and life sciences. iLink’s expertise includes Cloud Computing & Application Modernization, Data Management & Analytics, Enterprise Mobility, Portal, collaboration & Social Employee Engagement, etc.
- Perform requirement analysis and clarify design aspects
- Document requirement, design, and other aspects
- Application maintenance and support activities
- Develop software systems and solutions using various technologies like C#, Angular, Python, Node JS etc
- Conduct various quality assurance activities like code review & unit testing
- Participating in customer and internal meetings
- Database design and development
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Internship stipend – 15,000 per month
- Upon confirmation – Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 3.5 lakh per annum
Documents Essential For iLink Systems Off Campus 2019 Drive
Carry all the mentioned documents for the iLink Systems Off Campus Drive which are essential for the identification purpose.
- SSC Marksheet, HSC/ Diploma Marksheet, Graduation & Post Graduation (all years) mark sheets
- Updated Resume and the latest Photograph
- Any of the Photo ID proof (PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ College ID)
Online Registration For iLink Systems Off Campus 2019 Drive: Register Now
We hereby end up our iLink Systems Off Campus 2019 Drive article with all the latest updates. So, come and visit our Freshers Now page to get the updates and exciting news.